Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask SoluDome

Either I'm finding/listening some new Punjabi songs or I will be working on some new business ideas :)
Oh, are you Indian? What do you do for a living?

I love to listen to songs too during my free time and sometimes I play Punjabi music too. :)

Yes, I'm from Punjab, India. I manage a lot of websites for various clients :)

Punjabi Music + Diljit Dosanjh = Best :)
Oh, good to know that. :)

Diljit is love, man. "Proper Patola" was the first Diljit song that I had listened to. From that point on, there was no turning back!

Do you listen to Punjabi rap music too? Are you a fan of Indian rap?

Do you listen to Punjabi rap music too? Are you a fan of Indian rap?
Sometimes i listen to Punjabi rap, but Indian rap, no. I do listen to old Hindi songs.

Nowadays, I'm not able to find even one single good song. Songs were good back when Honey Singh was in his prime. Even Sidhu Moose Wala was good.

Sometimes i listen to Punjabi rap, but Indian rap, no. I do listen to old Hindi songs.

Nowadays, I'm not able to find even one single good song. Songs were good back when Honey Singh was in his prime. Even Sidhu Moose Wala was good.
There are some really skilled rappers out there nowadays who are taking things to the next level. Rappers like Raftaar, Kr$na, Ikka, Divine, King, and Emiway are a few of the ones who are nailing it.

I know it's hard to find good songs these days. One reason might be that there are so many artists out there so even if some good songs are made, they get overshadowed by the commercial hits.

How's winter treating you at your place?

I know it's hard to find good songs these days. One reason might be that there are so many artists out there so even if some good songs are made, they get overshadowed by the commercial hits.
Honestly, music is ruined by Instagram, They craze for any song won't stay more than a week now.

How's winter treating you at your place?
ohhhhh, don't ask man. I was in my bed whole month because of cold. Weather here was much colder than Himachal. Finally, now from the last 2 days the conditions has improved. Weather is much better now.

There are some really skilled rappers out there nowadays who are taking things to the next level. Rappers like Raftaar, Kr$na, Ikka, Divine, King, and Emiway are a few of the ones who are nailing it.
I did hear some of them once, but not my taste! Maybe I'm too old for this now :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, music is ruined by Instagram, They craze for any song won't stay more than a week now.

ohhhhh, don't ask man. I was in my bed whole month because of cold. Weather here was much colder than Himachal. Finally, now from the last 2 days the conditions has improved. Weather is much better now.
Damn! Glad the weather is fine now. One of my cousins is staying in Punjab. He was saying last week that it's too cold there.
I did hear some of them once, but not my taste! Maybe I'm too old for this now :ROFLMAO:
That's a legit one, too. 😝

Have you ever been to other parts of India except for the North? If yes, which place did you like the most and why?

Have you ever been to other parts of India except for the North? If yes, which place did you like the most and why?
No, i have not. Though, I do want to visit Maharashtra for trekking once in life and watch other places there as well. Instagram shows it as really a beautiful place.

What's on your bucket list? :D
3 migrations
5 add-ons for development
All clients regular server check and backups.
Improving SEO for one forum.
1 light theme creation for a forum.

Just these tasks :/

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest