Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask Cam

Hello, Cam!

What do you do for a living?

I've typically been in retail management. Was a Store Manager for CVS for a few years, just recently left that role. Was a Project Manager for Walmart before then. As eCommerce continues to become king, healthcare management is ideally where I'd like to be.

How many times have you moved?

A couple times. I moved with my parents as a kid once, and I moved a second time when I moved out of their house and into my own.

How do you like Nashville?

Nashville is okay. I don’t really feel like this is where I’m supposed to start a family and such. Would like to pick up and move elsewhere in the future.

Were you always the owner of Forum Promotion, or did it have another owner in the past?

It's had quite a few owners. Was created by Fowler and another individual back in 2007. They eventually sold it to Fergal, who owned it when I joined back in 2010, and then he eventually sold it to Nerdie. Then Sean (Nerdie) sold it to Arthur (MasterA). Then Arthur sold it to me. I bought FP back in July 2018. Then I've been the sole owner up until Malcolm became a co-owner alongside me a few months ago. :)

Are you in a relationship? Have you been heartbroken before? If yes, how did it happen..?

Are you in a relationship? Have you been heartbroken before? If yes, how did it happen..?

I’m not married yet, but I’ve been dating someone for about six years now. I’ve definitely been heartbroken before. The easiest example to use would be with my previous girlfriend. She had quite the knack for cheating.

I've typically been in retail management. Was a Store Manager for CVS for a few years, just recently left that role. Was a Project Manager for Walmart before then. As eCommerce continues to become king, healthcare management is ideally where I'd like to be.
Do you see yourself continuing in e-commerce until you retire, or do you see yourself switching to a job in a different stream?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest