Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As your business recovered from the pandemic?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
It is highly necessary to look for ways to recover from the losses that was made during the pandemic. No business was left out of the losses because every business went down due to a crackdown by the government in order to cushion the effect of the pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I was able to demonstrate resilience and have survived the pandemic through a variety of methods, such as creating successful contactless experiences, obtaining aid from recovery grant programs and utilizing my experience to revive strategies.

My work was fine through and after the pandemic. But I know people who's businesses suffered because of it. Some closed and some flourished though.

Pandemic really deal with business two years ago, I believe them just recovering gradually by gradually, during the time of pandemic it really effected so many businesses.

It is highly necessary to look for ways to recover from the losses that was made during the pandemic. No business was left out of the losses because every business went down due to a crackdown by the government in order to cushion the effect of the pandemic.
I do not have a business and I started to work online during the pandemic. I began to trade cryptocurrency and I was not very much affected by the pandemic as at then.

I am not making the same amount of money that I was making before the pandemic. Before Covid, I was selling 2 websites per month on average but these days, I am not even selling one website in 3 months

I never had a business during the pandemic neither do i have one so i didn't face any business challenge during the pandemic. A lot of businesses faced a lot of challenges during the pandemic and they are still struggling to over come them even after the pandemic.

Took my business months, but we were able to recover from the challenge of the pandemic. I was scared a lot during that period because a lot of people didn't even believe that it was going to end. I had some losses in my business then, but I am glad we are bouncing back.

I will admit that I am not making as much money as I was pre-pandemic and it has been slow building back up again when it comes to my business and making money regularly to have a stable income but the more I have stayed consistent the more people have found me and liked my work and keep coming back.

Took my business months, but we were able to recover from the challenge of the pandemic. I was scared a lot during that period because a lot of people didn't even believe that it was going to end. I had some losses in my business then, but I am glad we are bouncing back.

There are many businesses that are still struggling. Whenever humans face problems like pandemic, then such kind of problems always leave their effects behind that are experienced by all the people who are involved in the global circle or economical cycle.

The pandemic of coronavirus have been dealt with as far as I'm concerned. Whatever losses my business faced as a result of the lockdown and the whole crisis, I believe that I've been able to recover from them. Although I tried as much as possible to cut down on my investment in each breeding process so that I don't have so many leftovers that I cannot be able to sell when I am supposed to sell them.

The pandemic of coronavirus have been dealt with as far as I'm concerned. Whatever losses my business faced as a result of the lockdown and the whole crisis, I believe that I've been able to recover from them. Although I tried as much as possible to cut down on my investment in each breeding process so that I don't have so many leftovers that I cannot be able to sell when I am supposed to sell them.

I think that the best way to recover from the pandemic is to make use of resources in the best manner. This is because world resources got depleted a lot during the pandemic and this is one of the primary reasons why many businesses and even governments faced a lots of problem after the pandemic ended. Resources include raw material, business capital, and cash reserves.

I think that the best way to recover from the pandemic is to make use of resources in the best manner. This is because world resources got depleted a lot during the pandemic and this is one of the primary reasons why many businesses and even governments faced a lots of problem after the pandemic ended. Resources include raw material, business capital, and cash reserves.

The pandemic of coronavirus is nothing most businesses are worried about today because this have been dealt with completely to the best of my knowledge but what so many people are now facing challenge of battling is the current inflation that is crippling most businesses with how it has been on for a long time.

The pandemic of coronavirus is nothing most businesses are worried about today because this have been dealt with completely to the best of my knowledge but what so many people are now facing challenge of battling is the current inflation that is crippling most businesses with how it has been on for a long time.

There are people that are Still unemployed and/or underemployed as a result of losing their jobs during the pandemic era. It was not easy handling the family expenses for them and all of that. So, when we talk about the damages that the pandemic did, note that there are those still suffering from the situation.

There are people that are Still unemployed and/or underemployed as a result of losing their jobs during the pandemic era. It was not easy handling the family expenses for them and all of that. So, when we talk about the damages that the pandemic did, note that there are those still suffering from the situation.

It is true that there are some people who are still unemployed probably as a result of losing their job during the pandemic time of corona virus but I believe that for someone to be unemployed since 2019 till now shows that the person was never really making serious attempt to get a new job.

It is true that there are some people who are still unemployed probably as a result of losing their job during the pandemic time of corona virus but I believe that for someone to be unemployed since 2019 till now shows that the person was never really making serious attempt to get a new job.

Sometimes, it can be as a result of the mental trauma from losing the job. You can never tell why they are still unemployed. Some might be as result of the depression messing things up for up.

Sometimes, it can be as a result of the mental trauma from losing the job. You can never tell why they are still unemployed. Some might be as result of the depression messing things up for up.

Someone who is not working for over 3 years, I suppose the person have responsibilities that he or she is taking care of? How would the person be able to be taking care of those responsibilities in those last three years that he or she haven't been unemployed till now?

Recession followed the pandemic and inflation followed recession, which means the market is still not favorable for the businesses. Except a few businesses, majority of businesses have either lost substantial amount of profits are running in loss. I have taken any business decision in the last 3years.

Recession followed the pandemic and inflation followed recession, which means the market is still not favorable for the businesses. Except a few businesses, majority of businesses have either lost substantial amount of profits are running in loss. I have taken any business decision in the last 3years.

You can even also add to the fact that a lot of companies have been laying off so many of their workers since the turn of this year 2023 and it has been more than 200,000 workers that have already lost their jobs this year alone. The effect of the pandemic of coronavirus, recession and inflation is killing so many businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds