Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a writer what's your favorite style guide

My love for music influenced my writing style. In short, I write a lot in the way Eminem raps - slow start, gradual build up and a loud, explosive finish. This is the style I've developed and loved, and I'm getting better at with each passing day.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know any writing styles, though I love writing alot. I guess I have not really been exposed to academic writing and copywriting, that is why I don't know much in writing styles. I will go check on them.

This is the first time i am even getting to know that the art of writing has got styles.Hitherto, i use to think writing just comes like that and for it to be liked depends on your organisation of words and its expressions

Well as a good writer, I always make sure I use the first person description methods in my story narrative style as this will make the job of writing to be easier than other styles for me.

Since i started writing, i have been working with APA most of the time. It has become part of me, i think i prefer it to MLA. It is easier for me to format my work in this style.

I don't enjoy writing long articles, it makes me feel tired at some point. I enjoy writing short articles, or contents that is from 500 below, and not exceed that.

I don't enjoy writing long articles, it makes me feel tired at some point. I enjoy writing short articles, or contents that is from 500 below, and not exceed that.
As a writer my favourite style guide use to bring out the points at the beginning of the statement another to draw or your reader to your article.

As a writer my favourite style guide use to bring out the points at the beginning of the statement another to draw or your reader to your article.
The points stated in the befining will be whst will entice the reader more to hang on, along as it is engaging and highly informative. The one which isn't well outlined or stated won't get viral views.

I love to write using the story telling method. I discover that my thoughts flow better and even when relating with people, I love to express myself and tell stories as well.

The art of writing is wonderful. I wish that everyone would love writing so we can get to express ourselves. For those of us in the field already what your favorite style guide. As for me I prefer AP style guide which is widely used in differs writing field such as news and journalism writing.
I have been used to the Associated Press style ever since I was a tertiary student, so I would naturally gravitate towards suing that style in writing. This is not to discredit other styles of writing

I don't adhere to any one writing convention; instead, I just write what comes to me.
When I write for a client or perhaps a blog piece, I do utilize AP style, but there are no set guidelines for any other types of writing that I undertake

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds