Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are your finances in order?

No, my finance is not in order, but I'm really putting effort to strike a balance in my finance by taking strategic steps such as making budget on how I spend my money and how much I reinvest.

Advertisement Placeholder
No, my finance is not in order, but I'm really putting effort to strike a balance in my finance by taking strategic steps such as making budget on how I spend my money and how much I reinvest.

Well, you must try to save money and then try as much as possible to make sure that you have a great accountancy system that could help you manage your fiances.

When you are financially capable , then your finances will be in order because you will have a proper and correct budget for everything you are doing , have investment and know your returns .

I think you have actually done well in the aspect of securing a job. one of the major things that always affect people's finances is the amount of money they make in their business or job.
This is why I advise everybody to get a job even if you want to be making money online. You can still be able to start very well buy just giving out your time like one to two hours every day to your side job.

This is why I advise everybody to get a job even if you want to be making money online. You can still be able to start very well buy just giving out your time like one to two hours every day to your side job.
Not everyone will be interested in getting a job actually. Some people make thousands of dollars on the internet every single month and I don't think they need any kind of job. But newbies can get a job.

My finances are in order even though I don't make much money. At least I am at a point where I get my basic needs daily, I don't have any debts and the little I earn is managed so well. I always spend my money with intention and that has kept me being financial stable even when I am making so little.

My finances are in order even though I don't make much money. At least I am at a point where I get my basic needs daily, I don't have any debts and the little I earn is managed so well. I always spend my money with intention and that has kept me being financial stable even when I am making so little.

Well, when you get your daily needs met, then I think that you must focus on saving money that could enable you to spend some extra money on leisure activities.

That's a good, having a very good financial Management strategy is always very important for anyone. Even if you are making little money you can even save and also invest wisely.

My finances are in order inwhich I use my offline earnings to purchase foodstuffs for a month and use the remaining for keep up such as in case of transportation or subscription while I save my online earning and use some for leisure.

My finances are in order inwhich I use my offline earnings to purchase foodstuffs for a month and use the remaining for keep up such as in case of transportation or subscription while I save my online earning and use some for leisure.

There are many people who earn money both online and offline as well. However, whether you make money online or offline, what matters the most is how you manage your money in the end.

There are many people who earn money both online and offline as well. However, whether you make money online or offline, what matters the most is how you manage your money in the end.
Yes, how much you earn can also determine how much you can be able to manage or save at the end of the day. if you make over $1000 every single month online you can actually be able to save reasonable amount of money.

Yes, how much you earn can also determine how much you can be able to manage or save at the end of the day. if you make over $1000 every single month online you can actually be able to save reasonable amount of money.

$1,000 is a fine amount of money. I think that I would be able to save more if I earn that much money per month. I have a good habit of saving money and I do not spend in an excessive manner.

that is very true. It is always very important for individuals to make more money than they spend because that will make their finances to be in order. Having Investments is also inclusive.
This is why I always try to design it in such a way that I am going to make a budget for everything so that at the end of the day I am not going to be spending money on things that I do not need.

$1,000 is a fine amount of money. I think that I would be able to save more if I earn that much money per month. I have a good habit of saving money and I do not spend in an excessive manner.
it is very possible to make such amount of money online but it is not easy. You have to try as much as possible to create a business for yourself. You can even use YouTube to make such amount of money.

At the moment, my finances are not in order but I have come up with a concrete plan to see that I get my finaces right, one thing I am currently doing is increasing my earning

I think my finances are in order because I do a lot of savings and investment so I don’t think i have any financial problem now or any moment from now
I also do not have any kind of financial problem at the moment but I believe that I can be doing better with their money in which I am making especially the fact that I am going to do some projects in the future.

At the moment, my finances are not in order but I have come up with a concrete plan to see that I get my finaces right, one thing I am currently doing is increasing my earning
That is what I am doing currently too. I just realized that even though I don't have a job, I can push myself to earn so much online. You stay broke because you don't work hard and smart towards your goals.

it is very possible to make such amount of money online but it is not easy. You have to try as much as possible to create a business for yourself. You can even use YouTube to make such amount of money.

There are many people who make $1,000 per month or even more per month through blogging. However, their blogs are really successful and quite old. They started blogging during mid 2000s and now they have a good blog that generates thousands of unique visitors in a matter of hours.

There are many people who make $1,000 per month or even more per month through blogging. However, their blogs are really successful and quite old. They started blogging during mid 2000s and now they have a good blog that generates thousands of unique visitors in a matter of hours.
This is truly awesome, that is why it is always good to start early.
I am currently 25 but sometimes i do wish I would have known earlier the things I know now.

That is true but you can still become successful as a blogger and make thousands of Dollars every month even if you started today. All it takes is knowledge and consistency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds