Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are your finances in order?

When you track your expenses you will track unecessaries expenses and then try to ameliorate them a little bit and avoid to spend lavishly the money but if you are spending money by random way you will lose your money for free.
Probably, it is only people who do not have financial discipline that spend their money lavishly. You need to be financially disciplined if you really want to be successful.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's actually very true. I think I would probably need that in the future in order to be able to keep track record of all my finances and expenditures. It will help me become financially sound.

I think that you could probably calculate your balances in a proper manner by analysing your financial statements in the right manner. You have to get a record from your bank and keep your finances in order.

I think that you could probably calculate your balances in a proper manner by analysing your financial statements in the right manner. You have to get a record from your bank and keep your finances in order.
I think it is always very important and necessary to request your financial statements or monthly basis from banks. That is one of the best ways in which you can use to keep proper record of your expenses.

I think it is always very important and necessary to request your financial statements or monthly basis from banks. That is one of the best ways in which you can use to keep proper record of your expenses.

Yes, this is true. Bank statements are also quite important aspects of your finances because they are used to maintain your accounts and expenditures in the end. Banks statements play a crucial role when it comes to creating financial statements.

Yes, this is true. Bank statements are also quite important aspects of your finances because they are used to maintain your accounts and expenditures in the end. Banks statements play a crucial role when it comes to creating financial statements.
most of the time it is even from your bank statement that you will use to create your financial statement. sometimes some people have multiple bank accounts.

most of the time it is even from your bank statement that you will use to create your financial statement. sometimes some people have multiple bank accounts.

I think that there are various different aspects related to accountancy and this is why accountants get paid a handsome amount of salary as well. Accountants also have many ranks as well.

I believe that any business owner or investor should keep track of their revenue and expenditures in order to keep their duties in order.

I believe that any business owner or investor should keep track of their revenue and expenditures in order to keep their duties in order.

Financial accounting plays a really big role when it comes to monitoring your business. This is why having a proper system of financial accounting is very important for your business.

I don't have any problem in terms of my finance , they are in order . The only possible problems or challenge i might have is that school and other responsibilities of my life could make me lose concentration in keeping accurate records. But it's ok.

I'm still trying to ensure that my finances are in order though I just finally got a grasp of what financial management is all about and how I can go about it. I'm still applying and trying to increase my income streams as well.

For the most part. I am working on saving for a home. Unfortunately, the market is still up and my options are very limited. Between the higher rates and inflation, it is just taking longer and longer.

I don't have any problem in terms of my finance , they are in order . The only possible problems or challenge i might have is that school and other responsibilities of my life could make me lose concentration in keeping accurate records. But it's ok.

Well, I think that a person's finances might be in order in his account's books and ledgers, but a person might be suffering from heavy debt. This may cause him much problems. This is what I call "financial disability" and a person's finances might not be really in order.

The inflation is hitting everyone on the head immensely and we are optimistic that this too shall pass.
It is good to have a skill to help you cope with life's financial challenges.

Probably, it is only people who do not have financial discipline that spend their money lavishly. You need to be financially disciplined if you really want to be successful.

Indeed, there are many people who spend money extravagantly and they never regret it. This is because they already have a really great source of income and many streams of income.

Indeed, there are many people who spend money extravagantly and they never regret it. This is because they already have a really great source of income and many streams of income.
People who have good sources of income can spend their money anywhere they like. The reason is because they can easily replace it because they have a lot of it but the same is not the case with someone who is just getting started.

People who have good sources of income can spend their money anywhere they like. The reason is because they can easily replace it because they have a lot of it but the same is not the case with someone who is just getting started.

Well, when you have a lots of money, you have many options as well. This also means that when you are wealthy, you could invest money in different kinds of investment opportunities and make more money.

Actually my finances are currently in order simply because based on my last finance track, I discovered that I have been able to achieve all my set budget goals and hoping I could do more.

Actually my finances are currently in order simply because based on my last finance track, I discovered that I have been able to achieve all my set budget goals and hoping I could do more.

Having your fiances in order could also mean that you must have a positive balance of payment and your expenses must be in order as well. This is why the study of economics is so important.

I can't really say that my finance is I order because i don't have a stable source of income. Though, I have plan on how to get a stable source of income, I can't say my finances is order for now. It's only those who have stable income that can say that their finances is in order.

I can't really say that my finance is I order because i don't have a stable source of income. Though, I have plan on how to get a stable source of income, I can't say my finances is order for now. It's only those who have stable income that can say that their finances is in order.

Well, it all depends on what you mean by "finances in order". Finances in order could also mean that you are financially stable and you could sustain yourself for a long time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds