Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are your finances in order?

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
My finances are in order because I have a financial plan for it . A plan that talks about how to manage cashflow , pay your debts and identify new money streams ..it is vital to know have one so that you cane be financially stable and secured. Not having one can see destroy your future ambitions and out your family lives at risk

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, yes indeed it is in order.
I have been able to secure a good job that pays some fine salary coupled with my online earnings and I save regularly as well.

My finances are in order because I have a financial plan for it . A plan that talks about how to manage cashflow , pay your debts and identify new money streams ..it is vital to know have one so that you cane be financially stable and secured. Not having one can see destroy your future ambitions and out your family lives at risk
At the moment, I am still striving to keep it in order.
I had alot of unexpected setbacks but I am currently in the process of surmounting it.

They are not in order, but I am very sure that with time I would be able to boost it to the level where I can say it's okay.

But for now, I can only continue to manage the situation as it is.

My finance is actually not in a full readiness but rather in the pipeline. My financial state is actually important to me that I'm trying everything possible to meet my daily target.
It's really true, but I can't say it's in it's fullness. But yet still I'm working on it and saving as much as possible in addition to my investment and online services.

Well, yes indeed it is in order.
I have been able to secure a good job that pays some fine salary coupled with my online earnings and I save regularly as well.
I think you have actually done well in the aspect of securing a job. one of the major things that always affect people's finances is the amount of money they make in their business or job.

I think my finances are in order because I do a lot of savings and investment so I don’t think i have any financial problem now or any moment from now

Having a family that is growing means more expenses and I don't have a job. This has wrecked my financial plans for a while.

I now have one, and I plan to put aside all my earnings from my side hustles towards investment.

I do not think I have been getting my finances in exactly the way in which I had wanted it to be but to be honest it is on the right path and have been learning a lot of things over.

I think you have actually done well in the aspect of securing a job. one of the major things that always affect people's finances is the amount of money they make in their business or job.

My finances are not in order because I am not earning that much and inflation is the biggest enemy of my finances right now. It is impossible to survive under such kind of conditions right now.

My finances are not in order because I am not earning that much and inflation is the biggest enemy of my finances right now. It is impossible to survive under such kind of conditions right now.
Any country where there is high rate of inflation that will be a lot of financial instability among the citizens. I think this is exactly what you are experiencing. I think you should try to diversify into other businesses.

My finance is at order because I have allot of means of earning money, which seems to be online business and offline business, plus my forum posting.

Financial order means that all of your money is in a perfect state and this also means that you are making more money and spending less. This is what I call finances in a perfect order.

Financial order means that all of your money is in a perfect state and this also means that you are making more money and spending less. This is what I call finances in a perfect order.
that is very true. It is always very important for individuals to make more money than they spend because that will make their finances to be in order. Having Investments is also inclusive.

that is very true. It is always very important for individuals to make more money than they spend because that will make their finances to be in order. Having Investments is also inclusive.

All countries have a balance of payment. You can also have your own personal balance of payment that would allow you to assess your overall income and expenditures.

All countries have a balance of payment. You can also have your own personal balance of payment that would allow you to assess your overall income and expenditures.
That's actually very true. I think I would probably need that in the future in order to be able to keep track record of all my finances and expenditures. It will help me become financially sound.

That's actually very true. I think I would probably need that in the future in order to be able to keep track record of all my finances and expenditures. It will help me become financially sound.
When you track your expenses you will track unecessaries expenses and then try to ameliorate them a little bit and avoid to spend lavishly the money but if you are spending money by random way you will lose your money for free.

Now a days my finance is not in order because of not having good order of my money flow that there is a lot of things that come without any giving me chance like my illness my medicines and desires of familie that makes me unable to manage my finance.

Well honestly speaking My finance is at order because I have allot of means of earning money, which seems to be online business and offline business, plus my forum posting.

I think every business owner or investor should have database of their income and the money that they spend because this will put his responsibilities in order.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds