Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money through zoom?

Before you think of making money through zoom, you would have to make sure you have gained and demonstrated a level of authority in your field. That's what would make people want to pay and participate in your tutorials.

Advertisement Placeholder
Zoom is a good social media platforms that can earn you money, you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money from zoom, but you are not going to earn it directly.

no I'm not earning money on zoom,as a matter of fact I don't know how i can be able to earn money online on zoom,I'll much appreciate it if someone puts it straight on to me.
That's what I've been thinking at the first place, to earning money on YouTube is really good,a lot of people are earning money online on social media platforms like that.

I have not started making money from zoom but I have intentions on doing so. Because I have had so many people talk a lot about zoom as a platform that you can utilise to make decent money.
Before you can make money from zoom you must be able to get the necessary audience. there are people who teach others how to make money from a particular venture online and they monetize that.

YouTube is a good social media accounts that you can make good use of it before you can earn money but it's not easy,but you have to work hard for it, if you are lazy I'm not sure if you can be able to do it.
Yes, if you are not hard working that means you are not ready to earn money online, if you know what you are doing you are expected to be hard working,it will help you a lot.

The ability to successfully sell and promote Zoom to make money by offering teachings througg zoom classroom depends on the use of virtual meetups, networking occasions, remote training etc. It's a good way to make money online.
No, i'm not making money through Zoom. I never knew one could make money on Zoom before now. I thought Zoom was just for video and audio conferencing, chats, webinars.

The ability to successfully sell and promote Zoom to make money by offering teachings througg zoom classroom depends on the use of virtual meetups, networking occasions, remote training etc. It's a good way to make money online.
I'm not making money through Zoom. This is because i'm just finding out that one can make money on Zoom by offering teachings through Zoom classroom.

Hard working people do earn a considerable amount of money online, if you want to earn money you need to be hard working, that's very important, but only if you know what you are doing.
Yeah exactly, if you are a hard working type you can earn a considerable amount of money on the internet, a lot of people don't really earn money because of this.

You can make money by setting up a webinar where you sell anything is the simplest method. For webinars, there is a very specific formula. You begin with a set-up in which you essentially relate your narrative, then you provide some helpful advise, and you conclude with an offer to help them reach their full potential. Once you get the hang of it, it's actually rather simple and effective.

I am not making money on zoom because I don't have enough demands yet but I have created a platform on WhatsApp for such tutoring so when it grows to the level of using Zoom, we will use it.
I think zoom is better place to tutor than social media platforms like whatsapp. Most people who vast knowledge in making money online, make use of zoom to tutor people. And it's special and wonderful. It better to explain things there.

Hard working individuals earn a decent amount of money online, if you want to earn money you need to have a good mindset and most importantly you need to be hard working.
Exactly, but if you are not hard working I'm not very sure if you can earn the amount of money you are looking for, it's very important to know the amount of money you'll be earning.

Zoom is a very good application that would allow you to carry out online teaching seamlessly and it is a very good platform to make such huge amount of money.
People are using it to make a lot of money online. I know someone that organize weekly teachings for bloggers for certain amount of money. The money he make weekly from this teaching will want to force you to explore making money from zoom.
Actually I have never heard that one can earn money from zoom and the only thing I know most people usually make use of zoom is to be running a meeting which consists of large number of people.
Primarily, zoom is for online meeting but people are now leveraging on the possibility of meeting people through zoom to make money online. You can tutor people through zoom and you'll collect your fees from anyone that want to join before giving out invitation link.

Last edited:
No I don't really earn money online on zoom, but I'm very sure if you know what you are doing you can be able to do that,is all about having the right skills.

I think zoom is better place to tutor than social media platforms like whatsapp. Most people who vast knowledge in making money online, make use of zoom to tutor people. And it's special and wonderful. It better to explain things there.
Well, most of the people I know usually do webinars through zoom. But if you want to teach people something properly you can use platforms like WhatsApp or telegram. YouTube is also a very good alternative because you have the opportunity to monetize your YouTube channel and simultaneously impart knowledge.

Zoom is a live streaming platform that is used to connect speaker with his audience. It could be used to deliver paid lectures. Just as money could be made on other social media, it could be made on zoom as well.

No I don't I don't think you can make money from zoom I know that zoom is a very big platfrom for online meetings and things like that but I never heard you can make money from it
Zoom present opportunity to make reasonable money while you're working online and you could do that if you want to earn on internet through online tutoring. It's a great way to make money online.
Online tutoring is a great way to make money online. You can definitely make good money if you are good at teaching. Many people make really good money from tutoring.

Last edited:
When i hear people talk about making money though the use of zoom i am quit surprised. I use to know zoom to be a platform you use for conference video calls. So I really do not know how you can use it to promote your business or earn within it.

No, I am not making money through Zoom. And, I don't think there is any way to make money through Zoom. Zoom was not created to be a money making platform, so I don't see how possible it is to make money from it.

That's it, but I think if you have a knowledge on something people can pay you to share those knowledge with them, You can decide to use zoom for the meetings.
Additionally, you can use zoom as a platform to share knowledge and sell your services to the people in exchange for a service fee. Phenomenally, huge number of people are making money through this method.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds