Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money through zoom?

No, I am not making money through zoom. But I do not think there is a way you can make money Through zoom. You can use zoom as a medium to enable you make money like, You can teach people through zoom and earn while teaching them.

Advertisement Placeholder
No, I am not making money through zoom. But I do not think there is a way you can make money Through zoom. You can use zoom as a medium to enable you make money like, You can teach people through zoom and earn while teaching them.
Well that's true, but I don't think there's any option to monitize your zoom, there's a lot of ways that you can earn money from it but not really directly from zoom.

Well that's true, but I don't think there's any option to monitize your zoom, there's a lot of ways that you can earn money from it but not really directly from zoom.
I don't think there is any way to monetise your zoom, It was not created to be monetized in the first instance.
I think what is more possible is that You can earn indirectly from it, It could serve as a medium of online meeting.

Zoom has a lot of problems to solve most especially if you are into offering tutoring services because you can use that platform to offer online classes effortlessly.

As far as I know, the zoom platform is used to conduct video conferences and similar kind of activities as well. Do they also have an affiliate program as well?

I have seen couple of people make money from zoom and it has present itself as a very good application to use in order to offer to tutoring services to the people and it is much more easier to use.
i really like the interface of zoom both the application and the web version as it is very easy to use even if you are using it for the very first time as most of the features are well placed.

Yes, if you are starting up a business you are not expected to have a get rich mentality on it,a lot of people are making this terrible mistake, they ended up regretting it.
this is one of the singular reason most people fail when starting up a business as most of them have this get rich quick mentality and if it does not go there way they get frustrated

I don't think there is any way to monetise your zoom, It was not created to be monetized in the first instance.
I think what is more possible is that You can earn indirectly from it, It could serve as a medium of online meeting.
That's exactly what I'm saying sir, you can earn money on zoom indirectly, if you have knowledge on something, you can host a zoom meeting an the people will pay you for it.

Well I have no idea about zoom but I believe it may worth a try even though is not that good enough to engaged yourself into something you have no good idea about it.

I wished I had someone take me through.

So far I have know about zoom, I do not know wether one can be making money from zoom at all because zoom application is just an online meeting platform.
I think there are people who can use zoom to make money if they are strategic enough and knows how to market themselves. You can use various social media platforms to organise a class with people and they pay for it.

Many things about my business is not online and I've only be on zoom for inc or twice with friends. I'm not actually making anything out of zoom. Maybe that will change later

I think there are people who can use zoom to make money if they are strategic enough and knows how to market themselves. You can use various social media platforms to organise a class with people and they pay for it.
Yeah you are right and I think that is the only strategy in which one can use to be making money from zoom platform and it is not everyone that will have the zeal or mind to do such.

Many things about my business is not online and I've only be on zoom for inc or twice with friends. I'm not actually making anything out of zoom. Maybe that will change later
Many do not realise that Zoom could be used as an avenue to make money. This thread should be an eye-opener to so many people that have this type of notion because Zoom could give you opportunity to make reasonable money.

Yeah you are right and I think that is the only strategy in which one can use to be making money from zoom platform and it is not everyone that will have the zeal or mind to do such.
Embarking on marketing program on social media to offer tutoring services using with zoom is indeed a welcome idea and it's going to work effectively because social media remains one of the best platform to do such.

Yes, but I don't think zoom will earn money for you, we have a lot of things that you can do that will help you earn money online, if you what you are doing you can earn money.

if you are someone who is an influencer it will be easier for you to organise such classes. But if you're not you need to converse for participants and go to various social media platforms.

Am not actually making money from zoom but I believe there might be people who have been successful through that depending on the knowledge they have concerning the platform.

It will be very difficult for someone who has no knowledge about it to be successful.

if you are someone who is an influencer it will be easier for you to organise such classes. But if you're not you need to converse for participants and go to various social media platforms.
Being organized is very important, you might have the knowledge an experience but if you lack this it might affect your success, to a lot of people this is not important.

Zoom is so good for online tutors to make money. It works so well as an online classroom. So if you have a course that you want to sell, you should consider teaching people via zoom.

Zoom is so good for online tutors to make money. It works so well as an online classroom. So if you have a course that you want to sell, you should consider teaching people via zoom.
Exactly, you can earn money from zoom but no directly, a lot of mentors are making good use of it to teach their students online, I think that's the way they earn money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds