Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from Amazon?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Without building a website, Amazon is the best platform for establishing an online company. It provides a variety of selling programs . Amazon is intended for people who wish to sell a few products in order to make money online. Share your thoughts.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nope not at all, as a matter of fact I don't know how people earn money from Amazon, I know Amazon is a good online store that you can get a lot of things but I don't know how you can earn money.

Actually I am not on Amazon personally but I have undergone some tutoring regarding Amazon and it is a good platform that you can earn money with your writing skills and others

Nope not at all, as a matter of fact I don't know how people earn money from Amazon, I know Amazon is a good online store that you can get a lot of things but I don't know how you can earn money.
Amazon is a great platform where you can sell things and make reasonable amount of money and you can also join the affiliate program to receive substantial commission on conversions that you have made.

The method that interest me the most when it comes to making money on Amazon is through selling of e books on their platform as they are the number one e book selling platform in the world.

I am not yet making money on Amazon but I will start doing that soon. I have started writing my first book and I plan to publish it as soon as possible and give my feedback here.

I'm on Amazon but I have not started posting my ebooks so I'm not making money. I just registered till I find the necessary information to earn easily and get most save way to withdraw.

Well I know about Amazon and I have attended most of the tutorial regarding Amazon and it is a very cool site for earning money once you are good in content writing and others.

I used to use Amazon for my shop years ago, but I stopped using it as it wasn't really gaining me any useful profits. Maybe it'd work better today, but I think I would pass. But if it works for you, I say more power to you. :)

I am making money through Amazon through multiple methods such as amazon associate, amazon merch, and amazon KDP. I don't make a lot of money through these methods but I do make money once in a while.

I am making money through Amazon through multiple methods such as amazon associate, amazon merch, and amazon KDP. I don't make a lot of money through these methods but I do make money once in a while.
It is really a good gesture because Amazon created a lot of possibilities to make money and tapping into such opportunity is a great advantage for those who want to make money online.

Yes, Amazon is one of the most popular platforms to make money. The best part is you do not have to invest any money to make money on Amazon. The only drawback to this is you should be seasoned marketer.

Yes, Amazon is one of the most popular platforms to make money. The best part is you do not have to invest any money to make money on Amazon. The only drawback to this is you should be seasoned marketer.
Amazon is the finest platform to make money but you need to embark on serious marketing campaign. Interestingly, you can make good amount of money if you are a professional marketer .

Being a seasoned marketer will certainly help you generate sales, but you might also launch a paid marketing campaign to drive sales. You can advertise your products on Amazon or even Facebook to generate sales.

I have not make an attempt to join any Amazon programs because the first attempt I made was futile because they were not accepting applicants from my country which was a sad situation.

I have not make an attempt to join any Amazon programs because the first attempt I made was futile because they were not accepting applicants from my country which was a sad situation.
Well I was able to attempt some of the Amazon KDP program where they will teach you on how to be earning from Amazon but it will reach a place that they will tell you to pay money before you can go further.

I have heard about so many persons making money from Amazon, either though publishing ebooks or buying and selling of goods, while there are some who are making money from Amazon affiliate marketing.

Without building a website, Amazon is the best platform for establishing an online company. It provides a variety of selling programs . Amazon is intended for people who wish to sell a few products in order to make money online. Share your thoughts.
I am not making money from Amazon presently but I used to write on Amazon Kindle publishing and I made a very little amount of money but I will go back to it very soon

I am not making money on Amazon presently and I have intentions of making money on this platform because it is a credible portal designed for people to make money.

I am not making money from Amazon presently but I used to write on Amazon Kindle publishing and I made a very little amount of money but I will go back to it very soon
It is good you have given the Amazon Kindle publishing a try and you have tested it and you understand how to go about publishing e books. It is realy admirable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds