Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from Amazon?

No not at all, you need to have the knowledge before you can be able to earn money on Amazon, I ones heard about Amazon kdp, but I don't know how they do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well of you want to start earning money from Amazon KDP in my country, you need to have about $40 to pay for tutorials and guide lines on how to use your phone to be earning from Amazon KDP.

It is good you have given the Amazon Kindle publishing a try and you have tested it and you understand how to go about publishing e books. It is realy admirable.
It is admirable and it can be stressful at the same time. This is because it is very hard for starters and the people who make enough money from it are those who have been doing it for long.

Nope not at all, as a matter of fact I don't know how people earn money from Amazon, I know Amazon is a good online store that you can get a lot of things but I don't know how you can earn money.
I believe there are allot of people out there who made considerable amount of money through the Amazon. But in order to make money through Amazon there are things you're expected to learn.

I believe there are allot of people out there who made considerable amount of money through the Amazon. But in order to make money through Amazon there are things you're expected to learn.
Yes, but first you need to know how it works before you can be able to earn money from it, going for the knowledge will help you in terms of gaining success.

It is admirable and it can be stressful at the same time. This is because it is very hard for starters and the people who make enough money from it are those who have been doing it for long.
I still believe that starting from a small amount of money is still encouraging because you will continue to grow your experience by the time you stay a little bit longer with the platform . Giving up isn't the right thing.

I still believe that starting from a small amount of money is still encouraging because you will continue to grow your experience by the time you stay a little bit longer with the platform . Giving up isn't the right thing.
Exactly
It is not by force to start a business with a lot of money at once. Life is a gradual process. We should learn to do things gradually if truly we want to achieve something good. We should take one step at a time.

Well of you want to start earning money from Amazon KDP in my country, you need to have about $40 to pay for tutorials and guide lines on how to use your phone to be earning from Amazon KDP.
That's really interesting, if you can earn money from it u think it's worth it, I heard that people earn a considerable amount of money with it, but how do people earn money.

It is good you have given the Amazon Kindle publishing a try and you have tested it and you understand how to go about publishing e books. It is realy admirable.
It is very good to have such experience because having an experience on how to explore the Amazon Kindle publishing platform is a great way because you going to make money from it.

That's really interesting, if you can earn money from it u think it's worth it, I heard that people earn a considerable amount of money with it, but how do people earn money.
Well many people earn more money on Amazon KDP by writing books for sell and anytime some view or purchase the book, you get paid basic on the amount put there.

Nope not at all, as a matter of fact I don't know how people earn money from Amazon, I know Amazon is a good online store that you can get a lot of things but I don't know how you can earn money.
Yes you can earn money on Amazon, you don't have to sell any provide before you can earn the money, there's a way they use to do it, but I also don't know how, all I know is it's a lucrative way to earn money.

Well many people earn more money on Amazon KDP by writing books for sell and anytime some view or purchase the book, you get paid basic on the amount put there.
That's sounds good, that means you have to be good at writing before you can be able to earn money from it, it seems like you have a little experience about this Amazon kdp.

That's sounds good, that means you have to be good at writing before you can be able to earn money from it, it seems like you have a little experience about this Amazon kdp.
Yes you have to be some one who is a good writing or at least can read and write. I was told about Amazon KDP during the strike just that I do not have the capital to start that is why.

Yes you have to be some one who is a good writing or at least can read and write. I was told about Amazon KDP during the strike just that I do not have the capital to start that is why.
That's really good, but how much do you think one need before he can start this kind of business, I heard that it's very lucrative, I'll like to know more about it if you won't mind.

Yeah, Amazon Kindle publishing is actually very much enjoyable if you understand it well. It is not an easy way to make money but it is a very good way to make money if you are persistent and you have proper knowledge.

Yeah, Amazon Kindle publishing is actually very much enjoyable if you understand it well. It is not an easy way to make money but it is a very good way to make money if you are persistent and you have proper knowledge.
Normally making money is not easy, you need to work your ass off before you can be able to earn money, a lot of people are not getting it right, making money online is not for the weak.

Normally making money is not easy, you need to work your ass off before you can be able to earn money, a lot of people are not getting it right, making money online is not for the weak.
Lol, I quite agree with you that making money is not for the weak or let me call them lazy. If you are lazy it will be very difficult for you to make tangible amount of money because it requires consistency.

I have come to terms that whenever you want to make money online, you need persistency and consistency which is one of the ways at which you can make money reasonably for yourself.

That's really good, but how much do you think one need before he can start this kind of business, I heard that it's very lucrative, I'll like to know more about it if you won't mind.
Well it is true that Amazon is lucrative once you are good in writing skills and for you to start you need an amount of about $40 if you will be using your phone to be earning.

Well it is true that Amazon is lucrative once you are good in writing skills and for you to start you need an amount of about $40 if you will be using your phone to be earning.
I still do not understand what you meant because I also have intentions of making money from Amazon, if it has to do with investment, I wouldn't mind to give it a try.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds