Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from Amazon?

I still do not understand what you meant because I also have intentions of making money from Amazon, if it has to do with investment, I wouldn't mind to give it a try.
Well before you start, you have to pay money and if you will be using your phone to be earning the money to pay is different from the one you will be using laptop.

Advertisement Placeholder
Presently , I am not earning from Amazon and I think Amazon is one of those platform that gives you opportunity to make money in affiliate marketing very well.

I have come to terms that whenever you want to make money online, you need persistency and consistency which is one of the ways at which you can make money reasonably for yourself.
In any kind of business you want to venture into online whether it is Amazon Kindle publishing or blogging you need a lot of consistency to succeed.
The reason many people do not succeed is because they easily give up.

It is admirable and it can be stressful at the same time. This is because it is very hard for starters and the people who make enough money from it are those who have been doing it for long.

Selling on Amazon Kindle is a big challenge because you must make sure that you write something different from other authors. This can be hard. However, most of the books are written by experienced authors.

Lol, I quite agree with you that making money is not for the weak or let me call them lazy. If you are lazy it will be very difficult for you to make tangible amount of money because it requires consistency.
Yeah consistency is very important, I believe if you are deciplined individual you'll not like to be lazy, being lazy will only limit your ways of earning money an that's all.

Without building a website, Amazon is the best platform for establishing an online company. It provides a variety of selling programs . Amazon is intended for people who wish to sell a few products in order to make money online. Share your thoughts.
Amazon is the world's largest platform through which earning money online has become very easy.If you are a good web devolpers then you can make your website and sell it on Amazon. Apart from this, there are various ways to work amazon like amazon virtual assistant.dropshipping Apart from this, there are many ways through which you can earn money by working on Amazon.

Yeah consistency is very important, I believe if you are deciplined individual you'll not like to be lazy, being lazy will only limit your ways of earning money an that's all.
I discovered that most of the successful people today are not successful because they stayed in their comfort zone , they are successful because they worked hard to archieve their goals.

Selling on Amazon Kindle is a big challenge because you must make sure that you write something different from other authors. This can be hard. However, most of the books are written by experienced authors.
It is very hard and the majority of the people writing there are already popular so it may be hard for you to get popular like them. This is why I left Amazon Kindle Publishing.

Yeah, hard-working people are always looking for different strategies of making money from something they are doing. If you are lazy you may be too comfortable doing a particular thing for a very long time without improving.

I discovered that most of the successful people today are not successful because they stayed in their comfort zone , they are successful because they worked hard to archieve their goals.
You have a point there, you have to act before you can earn money online, a lot of people are also earning money because of the knowledge they are having.

You have a point there, you have to act before you can earn money online, a lot of people are also earning money because of the knowledge they are having.
Earning online is very easy if you have the adequate amount of knowledge and experience. All these takes time to be acquired, but if you are committed to learning it might be really fast.

Yes, but first you need to know how it works before you can be able to earn money from it, going for the knowledge will help you in terms of gaining success.
For sure, even though there are allot of people out there who don't know about this, in as much as you want to make sustainable amount of money this days, first it's expected of you to learn the skill.

Teusy me when I say it is not a bed of roses making money on amazon by publishing books online, as you would need to put in a lot of work for it to work correctly
I am not yet making money on Amazon but I will start doing that soon. I have started writing my first book and I plan to publish it as soon as possible and give my feedback here.

For sure, even though there are allot of people out there who don't know about this, in as much as you want to make sustainable amount of money this days, first it's expected of you to learn the skill.
If you don't have the skill set you are not going to earn a dime online, that's why I always say you go for the skill set first before any other thing, this will help you a lot.

If you don't have the skill set you are not going to earn a dime online, that's why I always say you go for the skill set first before any other thing, this will help you a lot.
Amazon is a platform that require you to have enough skill on affiliate marketing and if you did not gain the skills, it will be extremely onerous to make money on this platform .

Teusy me when I say it is not a bed of roses making money on amazon by publishing books online, as you would need to put in a lot of work for it to work correctly
there are many people who have been publishing books on Amazon but they have not been able to make any sale. The reason is because there are some things you need to know like a keyword research and others to make profit.

There's something that I noticed when it comes to making money online, in as much as you want to succeed in your journey of making money online, learn the skills first.

There's something that I noticed when it comes to making money online, in as much as you want to succeed in your journey of making money online, learn the skills first.
One of the ways to make money on Amazon is to engage in affiliate marketing and the only skill that is needed in affiliate marketing is learning a lot about digital marketing.

Amazon is a platform that require you to have enough skill on affiliate marketing and if you did not gain the skills, it will be extremely onerous to make money on this platform .
That's sounds good, yes it you have a good skills set that will help you in terms of earning money, a lot of people are earning a tangible amount of money with it.

Amazon is a very good platform where you can make money and you're going to enjoy this particular platform because a lot of people have created wealth on Amazon affiliate programs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds