Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money Blogging on blogger?

I'm aware there are a lot of things one can do online as i earn money online. I just feel like blogging isn't my thing and like l don't have a good enough skills set to blog.
If you really want to earn money online with blogs you have to be very patient, it takes time before you can start earning money from your blog, I also think in that same way.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you really want to earn money online with blogs you have to be very patient, it takes time before you can start earning money from your blog, I also think in that same way.
I do not think i have the patience to go into blogging. I'm not someone who is willing to wait for an extremely long period before earning. It's just not my thing.

I do not think i have the patience to go into blogging. I'm not someone who is willing to wait for an extremely long period before earning. It's just not my thing.
Same here, just imagine how it will feels to waste a lot of time an then you might even be disappointed, I also don't have the patience to go into blogging.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds