Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money Blogging on blogger?

I just applied for AdSense with my blogger account and would update you guys on my journey as it has not been easy getting to this stage and I intend to put in more effort
It is really impressive that you got to that stage because sometimes it is very difficult to make money from blogger account and I think it's ideal to commend your effort.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ok thank you for the knowledge, but between the both of them which one do you think is the best one to use? Which one do you think will bring in more money.
If you want to blog for money, you should create a self hosted blog, first of all you will need to register a domain and then buy a hosting plan. Some hosting companies offer you free domains if you buy hosting from them

It is always better to go for self hosted blog because that will be better. Some people who do not have the financial capacity to have a self-hosted blog, those ones could settle for blogspot.

It is always better to go for self hosted blog because that will be better. Some people who do not have the financial capacity to have a self-hosted blog, those ones could settle for blogspot.
If you did not have enough money for a website, it is going to be very difficult to cope with creating a WordPress website and that is why a self-hosted website will be an option.

If you have money it is better for you to go for a self-hosted blog. blogspot blog have a lot of disadvantages and one of it is that your blog can be deleted at anytime.
Well as funny as it might sounds I don't know the difference between the both of them, I'll appreciate it if you give me a detailed explanation on how is works.

Honestly speaking I currently don't own a blog nor I am I doing any blogging. What I am doing currently on the internet is strictly posting on paid to post forums as my main method of making money.
Then if you can post on bizdustry here and receive reward then you can do blogging work,am a blogger and am doing very well thou some of my blogs are not hosted and Google Adsense do reject them am only running ads network on one of my blog,bloging is a very good profession you can learn it now

If you want to blog for money, you should create a self hosted blog, first of all you will need to register a domain and then buy a hosting plan. Some hosting companies offer you free domains if you buy hosting from them
That's interesting, I have gained a lot of things from what you've said, not only that I heard that it takes a lot of time before your blog get monitized.

Well as funny as it might sounds I don't know the difference between the both of them, I'll appreciate it if you give me a detailed explanation on how is works.
Blogspot blog is a free blogging platform. You do not need to pay any money before you own a blog there. All you have to do is to design it and you will start using it but it has a lot of disadvantages. The domain name you will also be using will be like, www . Immilash . Blogspot .com. But paid blogs is customizable with your own name only. Another major disadvantage of free blog is that it can be deleted at anytime.

Blogspot blog is a free blogging platform. You do not need to pay any money before you own a blog there. All you have to do is to design it and you will start using it but it has a lot of disadvantages. The domain name you will also be using will be like, www . Immilash . Blogspot .com. But paid blogs is customizable with your own name only. Another major disadvantage of free blog is that it can be deleted at anytime.
The good thing is blogspot gives you opportunity to monetize your content irrespective of the fact that it is a free blogging platform and that is a great opportunity to take.

You can make money by blogging on blogger. The blogger is a free blogging platform that could be monetised using Adsense and other ad networks. Blogging s a very profitable niche but you need to have the prerequisite experience if you want to make money through this medium.
Blogger is for beginners, you could let for long term run but in certain time you need to move to solution of blogging more profesionnal like Drupal or for example Prestashop website one.

That's interesting, I have gained a lot of things from what you've said, not only that I heard that it takes a lot of time before your blog get monitized.
Actually monetizing your blog does not take a lot of time, if you have published high quality content, you can get monetized within a couple of weeks, however, making money can be very difficult.

Yes I know understand what you mean, from the detailed explanation you made i think going for the paid blogs will be More preferable, it has a lot of disadvantages like you said.

The good thing is blogspot gives you opportunity to monetize your content irrespective of the fact that it is a free blogging platform and that is a great opportunity to take.
Yes that is true but I will still not consider it. I have used blogspot before but I will not try to create good contents because it can be deleted at any time. It is better to use a paid blog.

I once had a blog on blogger but later deleted my blog. I am a blogger but I don't blog with blogger. When I had a blogger blog, it was not monetized. If you want to blog for money without spending money, blogger is for you
Please what are your reasons for deleting your bloggers blog, I would like to know as I have blogs that is hosted by bloggers though I buy domain name from namecheap.

Please what are your reasons for deleting your bloggers blog, I would like to know as I have blogs that is hosted by bloggers though I buy domain name from namecheap.
I deleted the blog because I could not build traffic, I was also bored with the free blog. I wanted to create a self hosted blog and also focus my career on a writing site where I was making good amount of money

I heard that it is not really a good platform to use if you want to make money online as a blogger because it is free. So it seems you have to make use of host websites that will attract more people.
That's true, starting up a blog is not the hardest part of it, how to gain traffics that's the hardest of them all, a lot of blog's have crashed because there's no traffic.
I heard that it is not really a good platform to use if you want to make money online as a blogger because it is free. So it seems you have to make use of host websites that will attract more people.
Yes, I don't really know much about it but it looks good, it will be of a good importance to you especially if you are a blogger, it will help earn a decent amount on your blog.

If you have money it is better for you to go for a self-hosted blog. blogspot blog have a lot of disadvantages and one of it is that your blog can be deleted at anytime.
You have not mentioned the disadvantages that is involved in using the blogspot because I've seen some people who developed their blogspot and they gained monetisation fron Google.

Paid blogs will always rank better than three blogs. This is one thing you have to know because there is a clear difference between a paid blog and a free blog. Free blogs can also be deleted at any time by Google.

Paid blogs will always rank better than three blogs. This is one thing you have to know because there is a clear difference between a paid blog and a free blog. Free blogs can also be deleted at any time by Google.
I think it is part of the Google algorithm and if you are using free blogs you may even take a lot of effort before it get monetized and recognised by Google.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds