Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money as a makeup artist?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
So many people are learning how to makeup so that they can make money for themselves .I know a makeup artist that is earning big but per job to be to execute and it's a wonderful way to build wealth as well if you have the experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually there are alot of privilege for those who are into makeup though it's a skills which can be acquired but it only takes those who want to have a dream from it.

Personally I haven't been able to due to lack of knowledge to that.

I am not a makeup artist nor do i have any skills in this line of work but i know of a lot of persons who do this for a living and and are making good money form it. There are some who mainly rely on this line of work as a source of income.

Well, I am not a make up artist and I do not make money as a make up artist. If you have this skill, you can either start your own studio or offer your services. You can also create content

Well, I am not a make up artist and I do not make money as a make up artist. If you have this skill, you can either start your own studio or offer your services. You can also create content
I am not making money as a makeup artist but there are so many people who are making so much money from this and this is one of the fastest-rising businesses in my country

Well I am not into makeup artist so I don't really know how much money them are making, I only know that there is no business that one will not make money from it, makeup artist those that into it make money too.

My wife's friend did this for several years. She mostly did bridal make-up. I think she averaged around $3,000 a month doing this but she had been working part time and if she was willing to travel more, she would have been making way more money.

Sometimes make up videos get into my youtube and facebook feeds. I think if you have the skills, you can show your makeup skills in a video and make money form these videos.

No, i'm not earning as a makeup artist. This is because i haven't acquired the skills to become a makeup artist. I plan to do so after my schooling though because i really like makeup.

Being a make-up Artist is a great way of making money especially if you also a good hairstylist. You can make thousands of naira at a go. You can find a good number of makeup artist on YouTube.

If you are a good make up artiste, you would have jobs on a daily basis. There are numerous make up jobs everyday. The issue is always if the make up artist has access to it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds