Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you generating a budget surplus or defici Are you generating a budget surplus or deficit?Are you generating a budget surplus or deficit?

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
Every month, I put money into my savings. I set this up when I first started saving for a down payment on a house, but because of everything going on, this has now had to be delayed twice. I have some nice savings, but the majority of it is just for my future home.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every month, I put money into my savings. I set this up when I first started saving for a down payment on a house, but because of everything going on, this has now had to be delayed twice. I have some nice savings, but the majority of it is just for my future home.

It is very important to manage your budget and you could do this by analysing the cost of products and services and buy products that you need. Avoid excessive buying or unnecessary buying.

It is critical to manage your budget, which you can do by analyzing the costs of products and services and purchasing items that you require. Avoid making unnecessary or excessive purchases.

It is critical to manage your budget, which you can do by analyzing the costs of products and services and purchasing items that you require. Avoid making unnecessary or excessive purchases.

Having a good budget does not necessarily mean that you must spend all the money. This also involves spending money only when it is the right time to spend money.

Currently I can't really tell about budget surplus or deficit simply because I have been try to go about business based on a serious plan with the purpose of achieving a set goal for the business.

Currently I can't really tell about budget surplus or deficit simply because I have been try to go about business based on a serious plan with the purpose of achieving a set goal for the business.

Well, if you are spending more more and earning less money, then I would assume that you are having a really negative effect on your budget and overall financial conditions.

it is not easy to save this days at all, the pressure is very high now and it is increasing on a daily basis as well plus the soaring prices of commodities which is not helping matters at all.

Currently I can't say am generating a surplus or deficit because I know all situation in business depends on the economy but when the economy is running smoothly, I think is cool.

It's not necessary to spend every penny you have if you have a sound budget.
Additionally, this entails just making purchases at appropriate times.

Currently I can't say am generating a surplus or deficit because I know all situation in business depends on the economy but when the economy is running smoothly, I think is cool.

Well, my finances are also not in a positive condition because I am not working that much online due to pain and health conditions. I think that it will take a long time to recover and this may have an effect on my productivity.

Currently I can't say am running a surplus or deficit simply because I try to make all analysis of my business at the end of the year to know how much profit and loss I have made in the business.

Currently I can't say am running a surplus or deficit simply because I try to make all analysis of my business at the end of the year to know how much profit and loss I have made in the business.

This is the kind of strategy that I am also implementing as I have invested in cryptocurrencies. I will be investing in cryptocurrencies and analyse the profits and losses at the end of year.

My wife and I put money into our savings each month as well. We are trying to save back up for a down payment on a house. We should have enough saved come February so I am hoping we can buy in March, assuming there are houses available in our price range.

My wife and I put money into our savings each month as well. We are trying to save back up for a down payment on a house. We should have enough saved come February so I am hoping we can buy in March, assuming there are houses available in our price range.

I think that this is a great strategy, but I would say that you must invest money in property in case you want to save and make money at the same time. Saving money alone would not solve problems.

I think that this is a great strategy, but I would say that you must invest money in property in case you want to save and make money at the same time. Saving money alone would not solve problems.
Investing on property is a wise decision if you intend to savw your money as this would appreciate over time, rather putting your money in any bank that would reduce it with their charges

One thing about the issue of savings is that,you will be very discipline for you to be able to set out some amount of your income for savings,and extra discipline to save for investment and other projects.

Having a good budget does not necessarily mean that you must spend all the money. This also involves spending money only when it is the right time to spend money.
Generating the budget surplus is not a bad idea, but I think if one can be able to budget both the budget surplus and budget deficits, then he can earn passive income.

Investing on property is a wise decision if you intend to savw your money as this would appreciate over time, rather putting your money in any bank that would reduce it with their charges

Investing in the right kind of property is the right kind of decision. Not all the properties are worth investing. It is much better to invest money in properties that are more profitable for you.

Investing in the right kind of property is the right kind of decision. Not all the properties are worth investing. It is much better to invest money in properties that are more profitable for you.
Except the property has topographical issues but I believe investing on properties is really worth it and can bw a very potent form of investment if you have the right ideas

Except the property has topographical issues but I believe investing on properties is really worth it and can bw a very potent form of investment if you have the right ideas

Each and every kind of property might have some issues and we must not expect each and every kind of property to be in the best condition. There are flaws in each and every location or property.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds