Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you keep your financial records?

I do not always do that before but I learnt that it is very good so that I will know what I am spending money on and how to reduce it. It is what I do now and I enjoy doing it
keeping records is vital to the success of your brand as you would always a point of reference or know some of the steps that should not be taken again in your establishment.

Advertisement Placeholder
keeping records is vital to the success of your brand as you would always a point of reference or know some of the steps that should not be taken again in your establishment.
Keeping records will even help you to know when you have made mistake if you see that your business is not successful and you will have a way of restrategizing.

It is not even possible to succeed as an individual or in a business if you do not keep financial records. It is a level of financial gains you have made that will determine how successful you will be.

Absolutely, I store financial information. Financial records should normally be retained for at least seven years, while some data, including tax returns and property records, should be kept forever. Important financial papers should be kept in both digital and physical form, and they should be stored safely.

Yes I do.
It is important to keep financial record either as a Business owner or as an individual.
It would help you track your business success, and help you identify if you are in profit or loss.

Absolutely yes. I do keep the financial record of my business and it's very important at all time to help you know and predict the current position of your business and the level or position it might be in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds