Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you for or against hiring someone to post on your forum or blog?

I can see value in hiring someone to write articles. This could be a good investment.

I am pretty much against hiring forum posters. I will sometimes entertain a posting package or exchange, but I try to keep it small and only do it if I'm in a slow spell. I'm trying to build a real audience, and the problem with exchanges or posters for hire is that they are actually drawn to your community nor invested in sticking around after the agreement is complete.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can see value in hiring someone to write articles. This could be a good investment.

I am pretty much against hiring forum posters. I will sometimes entertain a posting package or exchange, but I try to keep it small and only do it if I'm in a slow spell. I'm trying to build a real audience, and the problem with exchanges or posters for hire is that they are actually drawn to your community nor invested in sticking around after the agreement is complete.

Article writing should be basic as articles will generate more leads than posting across boards. However, it is important to note that not all forums have the article section and would rather want people that will post across boards for some fee.

Article writing should be basic as articles will generate more leads than posting across boards. However, it is important to note that not all forums have the article section and would rather want people that will post across boards for some fee.

This is true. I have an Article section and I need to develop it more. That's why I can see value in it.

I know another site that is clearly paying for articles, as there will be dozens of new articles dumped all at once. It's good for content to feed the hungry Google Bot :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds