Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you facing issues of clearing outstanding loans??

I know how swashbuckling it is when we clear all our debts. But when fazed with too many debts, life becomes unbearable. Its never advisable to take loans when you got no genuine reasons for taking it. We are advised to take loans when we got clear reasons for it. To establish something profitable with it in the future. Cos the repayment interest is astronomical when we didn't make anything tangible from the loan we took. Instead of taking loans for your first business start up when you got no experience for what you are starting with. You should rather choose to save. Cos that loan borrowed might not drive you success as you proceed with your business initiative. You will force yourself into achieving two things at the same time.

* Making fast profit to repay the loan terms.

That might make you to take the risk you don't suppose to take. Which might ruin your chances of success. So it is better you start it up with the capital you raised on your own. Even if its in a small scale, you should start it up. Knowing that you are not repaying for any loans, rather you are working to balance your business and keep cash flow of the business steady.
Most new busineses who are very enthuasiastic about their business idea and wants it to start flying immediately should avoid loans of any kind,because it will put enormous pressure on the finance of the business,and moreover the patern of steady income has not been estarblished yet.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many businesses that are just coming up I just too quick to collect loans from bank even when they don't need it and that is something that me and my business always try to avoid.

Well the problem.is that many people find it difficult to get the required capital that will aid the sucess of the business ,so obviously we needs loans despite the risk involved

Sometimes we borrow, hoping that things go smoothly as we have planned but it turns out the other way. This might leave us hanging with uncleared debt to pay. This can happen to anyone. Just have to be careful
There are times when we borrow just because we want to settle some problem hoping the solved problem will eased our pain, but the money we owes keeps pilling up.

I do everything within my capacity to play any outstanding debt or loan I have on me. I don't like to be owing people money that's why I really working out to make sure I enough of passive income.

I will not advise any one to take a loan to do anything without having a source of money to repay back the depth.
Some people are also buying new phone with pay later scheme. That is they will buy the phone and pay some percentage of the phone price an pay the rest in installments. I have seen some one that bought with pay later. Out of six months for the person to repay her money. The phone got stolen the second month.
Now tell me will she not pay the remaining?

Most new busineses who are very enthuasiastic about their business idea and wants it to start flying immediately should avoid loans of any kind,because it will put enormous pressure on the finance of the business,and moreover the patern of steady income has not been estarblished yet.
We all know it isn't possible for a new business start up to get up and running via their business. It doesn't work over night even though with loan, it will put us in trouble.

We all know it isn't possible for a new business start up to get up and running via their business. It doesn't work over night even though with loan, it will put us in trouble.
Getting loan for a start up when you have not yet understand how the dynamics of the market is and the revenue generation index.Is definately a receipt for failure,The best is to grow your business with the funds you have and stabilise the business first before thinking of loan.

I do everything within my capacity to play any outstanding debt or loan I have on me. I don't like to be owing people money that's why I really working out to make sure I enough of passive income.
I do not have a loan to clear out because I have never involve myself in a situation of getting a loan to do anything, it's nice that you have been able to clear them whenever you have an opportunity to do so.

I do not have a loan to clear out because I have never involve myself in a situation of getting a loan to do anything, it's nice that you have been able to clear them whenever you have an opportunity to do so.
Yes, it is better to stay off from loan when the plans for the business isn't well utilized. Their is no point hitting around the business when we see zero chances of killing a rabbit.

I know how swashbuckling it is when we clear all our debts. But when fazed with too many debts, life becomes unbearable. Its never advisable to take loans when you got no genuine reasons for taking it. We are advised to take loans when we got clear reasons for it. To establish something profitable with it in the future. Cos the repayment interest is astronomical when we didn't make anything tangible from the loan we took. Instead of taking loans for your first business start up when you got no experience for what you are starting with. You should rather choose to save. Cos that loan borrowed might not drive you success as you proceed with your business initiative. You will force yourself into achieving two things at the same time.

That might make you to take the risk you don't suppose to take. Which might ruin your chances of success. So it is better you start it up with the capital you raised on your own. Even if its in a small scale, you should start it up. Knowing that you are not repaying for any loans, rather you are working to balance your business and keep cash flow of the business steady.
Seriously i personally hates taking loans

I can only if theres an assured ways of me paying back soon

Honestly speaking I have been in that boat before and I Know how hellish it could be when you have various deadlines for your various loans obligations, it can be devastating, my advice is that don't take a new loan to repay the old one, if you try that you would keep going neck deep into more and more debts.
I'm not the kind of person that collect loan for business so presently now I am not feeling any type of stress to cover expenses or loan.

This is why I don't like to hear anything or any word loan in my ears. It gets me so agitated and angry mist times because the payment part may turnout not as planned

Taking loans and being under pressure to pay them gives one an emotional torture. That's why people try to stay away from loans even when they don't have money. The harassment and frustration is something else.

I'm just staying free, without facing the issues of loan charges, or high repayment interest. Such kind of burden can make one go astray, I just don't want to put myself on such issues.

Seriously i personally hates taking loans

I can only if theres an assured ways of me paying back soon
If you know you don't like it, cos of its implications. You should better stay off from loan in order not to get yourself into trouble that isn't easy to get off.

Yes, it is better to stay off from loan when the plans for the business isn't well utilized. Their is no point hitting around the business when we see zero chances of killing a rabbit.
We really need to understand that generally getting a loan for business or any other thing might be risky, that is one of the reason I always try to get money to do all the things I need without approaching a bank for anything called loan.

We really need to understand that generally getting a loan for business or any other thing might be risky, that is one of the reason I always try to get money to do all the things I need without approaching a bank for anything called loan.
Its good you're getting funds in your own way without looking to the bank for assistance. Cos bank loan poses a threat when repayment isn't met on time.

It happens to everyone, everywhere . When you take borrow from anyone then time passes to early and the said day comes according agreement or deal when you have to pay your debpt. If you haven't enough to clear that you would again borrow from other. And this process continue untill you surrounded by mega debpt. They you have to sacrifice by selling your assets like land, car even bike. That time looks hell for us.
So take borrow after a lot of thinking.
That's what borrowing really make time feels like to the person who borrows money for business. It makes it seem like it is too fast in bringing repayment period forward than agreed. Borrowing is not good

Facing issues on clearing outstanding loans can be very tiring at times which needs to be tackled and settled immediately to stop the outstanding loan from increasing , the solution is to make sure you are making steady profit to settle the debt,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds