Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you allergic to dust?

Wallace4040

Reputable member
Credits
Dust was the first thing I found out I was allergic to when I was 10 years old. I'm not asthmatic but my body breaks down once I inhale dust. I'll start having cartarh and difficulty in breathing. This is why I'm still using nose mask before and after COVID.

Are you affected by dust in any way?

Advertisement Placeholder
Is everyone not allergic to dust? I haven't seen anyone who isn't. I'll start sneezing 🤧 immediately I come in contact with dust. If care isn't taken, I'll develop cartarh as well.

I bought myself an air purifier several years ago, and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. I can definitely feel that the air is cleaner in my house than when my workplace in the city

I am not allergic to dust, I do not start sneezing or coughing immediately after being exposed to dust. However, I use facial mask while I am outdoors to avoid dust. This has been my routine since Corona time.

I am not allergic to dust but I try to cover my nose with a mask when I am dusting my carpets or when I am outdoors in dusty place. It is better to protect yourself rather than become sick.

I do not have an allergy to dust but I did find out quite a few years ago now that my eldest son has a dust allergy. He ended up with abnormal breathing that was causing him to make a hiccup sound, 6 hours in hospital with checks and tests and they diagnosed him with asthma. His symptoms persisted and we later found out after more tests he has a dust allergy, and an allergy to certain cat fur.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds