Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you brush your teeth?

First of all I eat healthy food so my teeth are in a good state due to it but regardless I brush them once in 2 days after I exercise, personally I hate doing it daily it freaks me out and I didn't like doing so in the past it trigerred me.
I know that it is healthy to do it even "twice" a day but I don't know how much of a proved fact it is and I like it as it now when its once in 2 days.. when I didn't do that it was even worse I simply didn't brush them..

Honestly, you're the first person that I've seen to say that he stays two days before brushing his teeth. I don't really know how that works for you but personally, it is something that is going to be very difficult for me to do knowing the fact that there is always going to be food particles in my mouth. For me to leave them not brushed off will always not feel so good for my mouth.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was brought up to brush my teeth twice a day and while that did stick for most of my upbringing, I do miss a night here or there. I will always wake up to brush my teeth though, even if I'm staying in the house all day.

Exactly! My being at home all day doesn't mean that I'm not going to brush my teeth because if I don't, I am still going to feel like it is smelling. It's always going to make me feel uncomfortable. This is even the same thing when it comes to being at home all day with taking my bath, I am also going to take my bath at least twice.

I was brought up to brush my teeth twice a day and while that did stick for most of my upbringing, I do miss a night here or there. I will always wake up to brush my teeth though, even if I'm staying in the house all day.

If you've eating anything during the day, you're meant to brush your teeth afterwards. Being at home isn't a justification for not wanting to have your teeth brushed. It's a lazy person who's low on hygiene that will make this kind of excuse.

If you've eating anything during the day, you're meant to brush your teeth afterwards. Being at home isn't a justification for not wanting to have your teeth brushed. It's a lazy person who's low on hygiene that will make this kind of excuse.

Exactly! It is just like what some people usually do when they are at home all day refusing to take their bath simply because they didn't go anywhere. I simply don't understand how an adult will be so lazy that they can't take their baths talk more of brushing their teeth simply because in their mind they didn't go out, so they are not supposed to.

Exactly! It is just like what some people usually do when they are at home all day refusing to take their bath simply because they didn't go anywhere. I simply don't understand how an adult will be so lazy that they can't take their baths talk more of brushing their teeth simply because in their mind they didn't go out, so they are not supposed to.

There are people who are pigs. It's why they have body odour which they don't notice. If you try talking to them about it and how to take care of their hygiene, they will feel offended.

Sometimes , it is not about brushing twice as everyone would want to do so. It is only about understanding the fact that you should do it even when you are very busy and don't have time to handle some basics such as bathing or brushing at night. Just find a means to get it done especially at night before you sleep.

Sometimes , it is not about brushing twice as everyone would want to do so. It is only about understanding the fact that you should do it even when you are very busy and don't have time to handle some basics such as bathing or brushing at night. Just find a means to get it done especially at night before you sleep.

I have never seen anyone who is busy 24 hours in a day which is the reason why I wouldn't use that as an excuse for someone not being able to take their bath or even brushed their teeth.

There is always that time when you are not doing anything and if you are at home you should try and take your bath or even if you're not at home, when you get back from wherever you went to before going to bed to sleep, you have to take your bath and brush your teeth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds