Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you able to run your business or do you have a manager?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you like to run your own business? Or would you rather hire a business manager to handle the day to day business stuff? I have considered doing something like this myself, just so I can use my time for other important things.

Would you hire a manager to run your business for you? Or do you prefer to do it yourself?

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually having a manager to run your business for you, is not bad but I personally run my business simply because I have all the free time to concentrate on what I have worked for in a long time ago.

Do you like to run your own business? Or would you rather hire a business manager to handle the day to day business stuff? I have considered doing something like this myself, just so I can use my time for other important things.

Would you hire a manager to run your business for you? Or do you prefer to do it yourself?

Currently I don't have any need to hire a business manager because it is something that I can do very well when it comes to running my business on my own. I do I have some workers that do minimal jobs for me to help the business get by.

Actually there are some works that if you put your heart whole on it, you will be able to handle and manger it by yourself as a business man and woman but once you are not having the time, it is better to make someone to manage it for you.

I run the business alone because I am not doing any other thing at the moment. I would only need to hire a manager when the business has grown and I can't run everything by myself. I would hire managers for the different sections. For now, I am general manager.

I am able to run my business myself since it has not grown more than a man can handle. I have vision of making my business to be great and have many employees because the more the great the more the profit and reputation.

Currently I am the one managing my business on my own , but sometimes my friends do help but it is not all the time.

Since the business is not generating much , I do not have any intention of employing in people for now , maybe in the future.

I do not think my business is ripe for having a manager presently. My business is still a small scale business so I can't afford to employ the service of a manager, I would rather manage it myself.

My business is a sole proprietorship and I was able to manage it effectively by myself with no hiccups because it is not a big business that is too big for me to manage myself.

Well I do not have any business doing now because in any business there is always a manager and when the owner can be the manager, he appoint someone.

I don't even have the capacity to hire a manager because my business have not grown to that level just yet, but I hope to hire a manager in the future as my business expands.

Maybe in the future i might need a manager but i run my business myself now and i can say I'm running it perfectly without so many people's help. Although i do ask for people's help some time

if I start the business newly I will manage it myself but as time goes on and I diversify into more businesses, I have to hire a manager. Big business ventures always needs more workers.

Well sometimes I think you can be running a business and still have a manager to run on your behalf too. Your manager will serve as someone responsible for all day to day business transactions in the business.

I am running my business alone, I do not have a manager. However, I also frequently hire virtual assistants to work on my businesses. I hire virtual assistants to work on a temporary basis.

I have this as a long term plan for my healthcare related business. While rewarding, it can be time consuming and I love to read and work on my blog. This will help me manage the two at once.

I manage my mother's shop and I do it well. I have been managing it for years and I have always done well with it. It means I can manage a bigger space too because her shop is big.

My business is a sole proprietorship and I was able to manage it effectively by myself with no hiccups because it is not a big business that is too big for me to manage myself.

Most people that have sole proprietor business always have time to run it by themselves because it is a business that doesn't require much assistance from other people to help you to get it going all the time.

Well sometimes I think you can be running a business and still have a manager to run on your behalf too. Your manager will serve as someone responsible for all day to day business transactions in the business.
if your business very big one you actually need a manager to help your to run the activities in the business venture. If it's small you need to manage it properly by yourself and make sure that profit is maximized and also save cost.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds