Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there legit sites that pay for watching videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I started looking for ways to earn money online, the first site I got to know of was vluvideon.xyz which promised to pay members for watching short videos, their payment was as high as $12 per video depending on its length. But after spending my time there, I got to realize it is a scam site.
I have also come across wintub.com which offer similar services but I also got to know it's a scam site.
Now I want to know if there are any legit sites that pay people for watching videos, I don't want to think they are all scam sites.
Do you know of any?
To earn money from watching sites there are daily kind of activities on microjob sites that pay you for watch video and provide nerd stats or watch history they pay arround 0,07 $ per task so if you perform 5 youtube tasks per day you earn 0,35 $ you can perform some watching videos activities for example in Picoworkers and Rapidworkers daily and you will earn arround 5 $ to 10 $ in each site per month from Youtube views if you are performing Youtube tasks daily.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah its obvious the person is wrong its inbox dollar where to earn through survey maybe he missed some words is wrote it incorrectly
I searched that site for long time on Google.lolxxx. so that's why I came back here and ask for link. But that person is not responding ?

To earn money from watching sites there are daily kind of activities on microjob sites that pay you for watch video and provide nerd stats or watch history they pay arround 0,07 $ per task so if you perform 5 youtube tasks per day you earn 0,35 $ you can perform some watching videos activities for example in Picoworkers and Rapidworkers daily and you will earn arround 5 $ to 10 $ in each site per month from Youtube views if you are performing Youtube tasks daily.
Well i have been hearing and seeing post about pico worker and micro worker i guess i would have to give it a try and see how it works

I advise you to try Nielsen and paid2youtube so that you can earn approximately 8 dollars per day and this is a good amount

I advise you to try Nielsen and paid2youtube so that you can earn approximately 8 dollars per day and this is a good amount
do you also earn on paid2youtube for watching videos , like is it another site under youtube i guess i will try it

When I started looking for ways to earn money online, the first site I got to know of was vluvideon.xyz which promised to pay members for watching short videos, their payment was as high as $12 per video depending on its length. But after spending my time there, I got to realize it is a scam site.
I have also come across wintub.com which offer similar services but I also got to know it's a scam site.
Now I want to know if there are any legit sites that pay people for watching videos, I don't want to think they are all scam sites.
Do you know of any?
Sites that pay big rewards are usually scam. So be careful if you don't get information or proof of payment from him. You can try Picoworkers, there you can get rewarded by watching videos.

Sites that pay big rewards are usually scam. So be careful if you don't get information or proof of payment from him. You can try Picoworkers, there you can get rewarded by watching videos.
Wow. I already know that sites that offer such juicy offers are all scam so I do not take them serious. I haven't tried pico workers though, but I would definitely try it out due to good reviews I have been reading.

Wow. I already know that sites that offer such juicy offers are all scam so I do not take them serious. I haven't tried pico workers though, but I would definitely try it out due to good reviews I have been reading.
Yes, of course. Experienced people know better than beginners who are immediately attracted by large rewards. You can try it any time. Picoworkers are legit and pay.

yes sure but you can't be a millionaire from them, only a few cents and sometimes less.

we will add them soon to our forums for reviews^^
Do we have video watching site that pays for 3rd countries..cos I have tried to work on this site but they don't work for my region..

I also earn from watching video from Cointiply. But this is only part of the different tasks the site is offering. Meaning, they have other ways to earn and watching videos is among them.

Have never heard of earning some cent on website while watching videos. I will need to also keep glued to this thread to know sites offering money to watch videos

Yes there are but the most of them would require you watch a lot of videos and the minimum cashout would be pegged at an amount that requires you spend a lot of data and time before you can get it, an example is clipclap

I think if you search through the internet you will find them as they are numerous
But be careful of scam
As they are everywhere

I'm also in the same shoe watched lot's of video in different site only to discover it was a waste of time

Sites that pays for watching videos out there aren't much, most are scams btw I can't risk my time and effort watching videos on a platform which I haven't researched on.

jika memang Anda membayar situs membayar Apakah Anda telah dibayar oleh situs?

I hope the site really pays because I feel interested in registering on the site that you are sharing
I think you can register and give it a try the minimum withdrawal is still very much low

Their are lots of them but one of the legitimate ones that I know is Swagbucks. And is one of the largest rewards sites around, having paid out over $450 million. The site lets you watch videos to earnpoints which are called SBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds