Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there legit sites that pay for watching videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookwormlux1

Captain Junkie
Credits
When I started looking for ways to earn money online, the first site I got to know of was vluvideon.xyz which promised to pay members for watching short videos, their payment was as high as $12 per video depending on its length. But after spending my time there, I got to realize it is a scam site.
I have also come across wintub.com which offer similar services but I also got to know it's a scam site.
Now I want to know if there are any legit sites that pay people for watching videos, I don't want to think they are all scam sites.
Do you know of any?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are sites you can try that pays for watching videos like Irazoo its legit and payment is through paypal and others

When I started looking for ways to earn money online, the first site I got to know of was vluvideon.xyz which promised to pay members for watching short videos, their payment was as high as $12 per video depending on its length. But after spending my time there, I got to realize it is a scam site.
I have also come across wintub.com which offer similar services but I also got to know it's a scam site.
Now I want to know if there are any legit sites that pay people for watching videos, I don't want to think they are all scam sites.
Do you know of any?

You can try swagbucks & inboxdollars, old & legit sites !

yes sure but you can't be a millionaire from them, only a few cents and sometimes less.

we will add them soon to our forums for reviews^^

Do you know of any?
I also joined a site but in the start i joined as free member but they mentioned to upgrade otherwise I will lose my earnings. But I didn't take risk. And after few months ,I checked the site,it became scam.

You can try swagbucks, incomedollars,iRazoo and some other ones(Google), but some of these websites are not available in all countries.

You can try swagbucks, incomedollars,iRazoo and some other ones(Google), but some of these websites are not available in all countries.
This is the main problem ,the sites which are really paying are not available for all countries. So scam sites use this thing to get profit by creating fake sites

I have only tried all you have listed except income dollar how does it works and what is the minimum payment on the site

I have only tried all you have listed except income dollar how does it works and what is the minimum payment on the site

I think it's inboxdollars , not income dollar... i don't know.

"

Sorry!​

InboxDollars is only accepting new account from U.S. at this time.
We're sorry for the inconvenience.

"

When you first register an account with InboxDollars, the platform will load your account with $5. However, you won’t be able to cash the $5 out until you reach the minimum withdrawal threshold of $30.

I know two pages that pay to watch videos, one is Lbry which is similar to youtube and the other is in timebuk, it has an application, Engaged.Hit, which also pays you to watch youtube videos. I use both.

Most of such sites are available for top tier users. You can check hideout.tv , it is a legit site for watching short videos

Its inbox dollar i know but the person that replied me wrote income dollar so am surprised because i haven't seen such site
Ok then I am going to search about this site right now. Because it's also creating suspense for me.lolxxx
And I am always curious about new , unexplored sites

Do you know of any?
I remembered that many people fell for this scammy site. The domain name kept changing but still had that 'videon' in common. I am yet to see a site in favour of my location for watching videos and getting paid.

Ok then I am going to search about this site right now. Because it's also creating suspense for me.lolxxx
And I am always curious about new , unexplored sites
Yeah you need to since there are always multiple means of earning online even if you are a newbie

Yeah you need to since there are always multiple means of earning online even if you are a newbie
Well, I searched this site on Google but didn't get it. So if you know it's link then share here. I think this site is inbox dollars not income dollars

I remembered that many people fell for this scammy site. The domain name kept changing but still had that 'videon' in common. I am yet to see a site in favour of my location for watching videos and getting paid.
The owners of this site are too wicked. I still see many people promoting the site to get referrals and I just laugh at them. The site made me to waste my time and data.

Well, I searched this site on Google but didn't get it. So if you know it's link then share here. I think this site is inbox dollars not income dollars
Yeah its obvious the person is wrong its inbox dollar where to earn through survey maybe he missed some words is wrote it incorrectly

The owners of this site are too wicked. I still see many people promoting the site to get referrals and I just laugh at them. The site made me to waste my time and data.
That is just it! Wickedness of the highest order. I still saw a job posted about it on picoworkers recently and wished there was a way to tell the poster to save his funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds