Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are more people using freelance sites than ever?

Freelance sites are hugely popular, but with the pandemic, it seems to have kinda pushed more people to them. With fiverr, freelancer, upwork and more out there, users have many options for freelance work nowadays.

Anyway, do you find that more people use freelance sites than ever? And do you see more people starting to work on freelance sites?
I think with the pandemic there is a lot of people that are trying to turn towards the online earning methods in order to still make a living and in this way freelancing is great because then you can put your skills to good use.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually there are so many freelance platforms these days than years back. But I don't have the statistics to proof if more people are using the freelance platforms more now or not. I know that one can really make some good amount working on freelance platforms. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah that seems to be the case and it's to be expected too because the rate of jobs available offline are too small or non existent is some places so online and freelancing has been a refuge for most

Yes I think there are more people using the freelancing sites now than ever before. This can't be a surprise since it is only natural that a growing population rings such things about

Freelance marketplace is simply going higher everyday by day. People are exploiting such means in order to sell their digital skills or products.
Gone are the days where skilled persons would have to waite to get employed to be doing the conventional 8 to 6pm.a lot of skilled are subscribing to site that offer a platform for people earn a living by offering their services.

Yeah, most people will want to go into freelance in other to achieve what's their goal at comfort of their homes. It's also pays

Population increase in the job market on a daily basis globally is what is bringing about this happening. It is going to be even more in the coming years. All of the existing platforms will soon be filled up soon

Yes I think you're very correct. More people are using freelancing platforms today morethan they were some years ago. The freelancing platforms have given people a new opening to a kind of job opportunity that they couldn't secure offline

Yes more people are you using more than ever this due to or as a result of increase in knowledge and the ability to partake in such activities, even it can be believe that not all people participate because they lack the skills.

The truth is that freelancing is not what it used to be in the past. A lot of people have been deceived that they can make good amount of dollars online which turn out to be a line. So for me lots of people have quit freelancing
It's very true that the freelancing market is now very saturated and so therefore it is now very difficult for most people to get online dicks on the most freelancing platforms now and does that even get gigs are not being paid enough as a result of the fact that this customer must knows that there are other people that they can move to if they refuse the contract.

I believe the decrease being used is actually as a due to enhanced competitors as well as certainly not due to reduction of rate of passion. Individuals likewise perform freelancing with social networks as well as do not depend a lot on systems like fiverr or even upwork.

Most people that are using freelancing website are people mostly in the Western countries. if you check out some of the monthly visitors you'll find out that there are a lot of people that are using the freelance website for their services on daily basis.

Yes, each passing day, people are discovery freelancing sites and also more of those sites are emanating. One disadvantage is that the input is not always equivalent to the output attached.

Freelance sites are hugely popular, but with the pandemic, it seems to have kinda pushed more people to them. With fiverr, freelancer, upwork and more out there, users have many options for freelance work nowadays.

Anyway, do you find that more people use freelance sites than ever? And do you see more people starting to work on freelance sites?
Yes it's a reality that more people are now into the freelance website more than ever and this had led to the work of a freelance that being too saturated so it now becomes very competitive that he will have to have a very outstanding profile to even get noticed by client.

Yes I think you're very correct. More people are using freelancing platforms today morethan they were some years ago. The freelancing platforms have given people a new opening to a kind of job opportunity that they couldn't secure offline
That is right. Especially now that there is a high rate of unemployment offline. People are finding better earning opportunities offline through freelancing. Many people can sustain themselves through this.

Yes freelance pays more because you can actually be getting more jobs that get you more income.
You could work in 5 different places and you would be earning much more than a basic employees

Since more and more people are getting interested in freelancing business, and more and more websites are being created every year, I do not find it surprising that many people are looking forwarding to working on many freelancing sites. A few years ago freelancing was an unknown profession in my country.

Yes. Freelancing sites are increasing day by day with active users. The pandemic has helped a lot of people to earn money online. Many people earns More than enough from freelancing sites.

Indeed, with the first pandemic came a huge wave of people who want to work online through various methods and quite a few have stayed on this side. for example, I stayed on the 4fun online side, although I also have an offline business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds