Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are free forum promotion sites worth it?

Alex

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Are promotional forums, aimed at webmasters that provide free advertising and free services worth while? Most of these sites offer free posting packages, review services, and free section to market your community. Aswell as the obvious benefits, being a member of such communities can help you learn & meet like minded individuals about website management.

What do you think? Are they worth whole for marketing?

I think if the forum has steady activity then it can help bring in new visitors to your forum and helps you build backlinks for SEO.

I've used free services from promotion sites to bring fresh ideas to my community. Sometimes the members get tired of seeing the same faces with the same beliefs over and over in the conversations. Having fresh blood gives some life back into things.

I have always used forum promotion services to help bring activity and help advertise my forums and I have found that it works really well to not only bringing steady activity to the forum but also in bringing new visitors to the forum who then choose to stick around and become part of the community. It not only helps with activity but it also helps with building back links as well and helps with SEO that can in turn help with you being found through searches through search engines.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest