Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Appropriate Work Attire

That is it. Every countries has it own different corperate dressing and the nature of the interview. Some interview may require one to come in his or her native wear.
But are there interviews that would require that??. I know corporate is almost the same everywhere, but there are some exceptions like Saudi businessmen who wear their turban and robes.

Advertisement Placeholder
Appropriate attire depends the company you are working can make one to dress very well, if actually you are working at the bank you can dress well or those that worked that the office as well.
Yes, this is true. Most banks require their staff to dress in corporate attire or suits to work. And just like you said, each job requires it's own specific attire depending on the functions of the staff.

But are there interviews that would require that??. I know corporate is almost the same everywhere, but there are some exceptions like Saudi businessmen who wear their turban and robes.
Well it might be possible though I do not believe it's very common as here in my location, majority of the interviews requires you to dress on cooperate, after you have gotten the job, there might be days where you are told to be on native.

Here in my country, we do not really bother so much about how business men and women dress to their places of work. It is only the government employees that care about things like this .

That's very true, I once had a friend who on her social media, she usually drop Provocative pictures and this has made alot of persons approach her online but in reality she is not even that kind of person but nobody believes that cause of how she dresses.
It is normal human being to assume that. I mean we are moved by what we see. It's her body, she can dress anyhow she wants to. But she would definitely have to live with people making unecessary advances at her

It is normal human being to assume that. I mean we are moved by what we see. It's her body, she can dress anyhow she wants to. But she would definitely have to live with people making unecessary advances at her
That's just it, most persons can't cope with this. I have seen cases where some break down in tears or even commit suicide cause they can't cope with the talks gotten form people. I would advice if can't cope with that, it would be best you just dress decent.

I always believe that those in fields like real estate need to dress in corporate attires like suits that would portray them in positive light in front of their customers/clients. It's not a rule though

That's just it, most persons can't cope with this. I have seen cases where some break down in tears or even commit suicide cause they can't cope with the talks gotten form people. I would advice if can't cope with that, it would be best you just dress decent.
It has always been in our norms to dress descent. There are a lot of ways to dress descent and still look smart and beautiful. If one decide not to go this way, then it's their choice

It has always been in our norms to dress descent. There are a lot of ways to dress descent and still look smart and beautiful. If one decide not to go this way, then it's their choice
Well said, people would call it being old fashioned but truth be told, you don't have go half naked to show that you are wearing the latest fashion. It has become a common trait in our generation today.

I think we believe that dressing according to the western world is the acceptable way of dressing. So it is important to know the appropriate attire to wear to workplaces or interviews.

Official dresses for business Is always a tie and a suit in most cases, well a situation in which you are able to dress decently to any business organisation can be considered as a normal dressing of a business, a woman should dress decently and a man should also dress decently in any business organisation.

What is appropriate work attire? Should a businessman wear a tie to be taken seriously? How should a woman in business dress?
Different work environments have attires suitable for such environments.
Business people who work in companies or corporations should dress formally or corporately.
This would not be same for a woman or man who sells meat in the market.

What is appropriate work attire? Should a businessman wear a tie to be taken seriously? How should a woman in business dress?
When it comes to the issue of dressing and how a person should dress is something the individual should put into consideration,but the dressing should be modest,because you are dealing with persons from different baground,and that should be the code.

Yes, this is true. Most banks require their staff to dress in corporate attire or suits to work. And just like you said, each job requires it's own specific attire depending on the functions of the staff.
Since they are bank workers , dressing cooperate is very important because they need to look smart in front of their customer and teachers too need to dress cooperate.

Appropriate business attire depends on the kind of business you're running or you're into. If the kind of business you're running is one that requires you using a tie, please do. And there are some that requires you sowing a gown.

depends on the work, if you are working in a pizza restaurant and you need people to recognize that you are the worker then absolutely yes, people need to recoginize the workers in order to order their food. People will respect the person more if he has an attire of his job because it is simply more authoritative and impressive to the customers. Authority is a very important and essential thing in every work, when a company is authoritative then you know it is serious and is not going to play games with you but to give you their service and products and that is why wearing an attire is so important to the workers.

Depending on the type of work you are doing . Working attire are different , bankers and teachers always dress cooperate while innsome works , you have to remove your clothes and wear the company clothes , most especially engineers working on sites.

There are some suits that women can put on which is always a trouser for the lady, men normally had to wear white and black suit together with a tie. What is an official dressing for most business especially at the bank.

Appropriate business attire depends on the kind of business you're running or you're into. If the kind of business you're running is one that requires you using a tie, please do. And there are some that requires you sowing a gown.
There are different types of working attires according to your type of work , for example the mechanical engineer have their own attires , the banker also have the type and styles of dress they wore as well as the teachers .

I think you should wear whatever is appropriate for the occasion. There is a standard corporate business attire for jobs and meeting, sometimes it depends on the country as well.
A businessman does not require to wear corporate attire when going to the business they all have their different attire when comes to business dress, as those that works in office they need to dress corporate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds