Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Applying the click rate to optimize your site's SEO

site2017

Credits
Apart from Google engineers, no one in the SEO world knows how Google SEO works.

We have good ideas but we are not sure about it. And as an interested person in the field of SEO, we are looking for reverse engineering to find these algorithms.

We can find our time by working on bugs and issues, experimenting with these tests and errors, testing theories, and reading about SEO. We can rank well or rank well on the Google results page.

One of the things that affects and uses Google Rank or Google. Click rate.

A series of optimization firms, for example, RANK FISHKIN, says that the click rate is affecting SEO, and a number of these companies, like BARTOSZ GORALEWICZ, are entirely opposed to this theory.

Here I work on the theory that the click rate for SEO is useful. And I'll prove it and I will explain the increase in click rates for you.

How the click rate or CTR affects the SEO principle

Think about it for a few seconds. Every time you click on a link in Google results. Google counts it as a rate. Google is already measuring the number of clicks on a site

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds