Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Apple Avoids Tax

Advertisement Placeholder
I think thats what the whole OWS is about!
Govt is eager to get taxes from all those broke country a** people! not from the multi billionaires!
When it comes to politics, I feel like..........

naah I am not going to say it here! :p

Well it really isn't very fair.... Almost all other businesses except tech and finance companies pay their tax dues....

Well, at least they have more money to develop better products!
Insanely over priced better products to be exact! And for that, those people with a below average lifestyle who doesn't even buy a single apple product suffers! :/

Well, since its not my country on which this happened, I cannot be sure about the facts I just said. But anyway, I don't think govt should have made this exemption. I mean they have billion dollars worth assets, they already have lots of money. So I don't see any point in govt's move here!

Well, they made £5BN worth of sales over here in the UK yet only paid £10M in taxes which is quite frankly disgusting but from what I am reading it does look like they haven't done anything wrong (I may be wrong) but it is rather unethical, I agree with that.

Well, they made £5BN worth of sales over here in the UK yet only paid £10M in taxes which is quite frankly disgusting but from what I am reading it does look like they haven't done anything wrong (I may be wrong) but it is rather unethical, I agree with that.

Well no- it's not illegal- but really, you should have to pay a good amount of tax in the country you make it in...

Well no- it's not illegal- but really, you should have to pay a good amount of tax in the country you make it in...

Definitely. I was just on our HMRC website and used a corporation tax calculator (Which I hoped was the right one, lmao) and found out that for every 10M in net profit you should expect to pay something like 2.6M in tax. (Wouldn't let me use 5 billion, haha). I doubt I got our tax rates and that right though, I don't tend to bother about it until I need to look at it. xD

Definitely. I was just on our HMRC website and used a corporation tax calculator (Which I hoped was the right one, lmao) and found out that for every 10M in net profit you should expect to pay something like 2.6M in tax. (Wouldn't let me use 5 billion, haha). I doubt I got our tax rates and that right though, I don't tend to bother about it until I need to look at it. xD

Well company tax in NZ is 28% so that would be $$$1.4 billion...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds