Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Apex Legends

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Does anyone here play Apex Legends? I first tried playing it when it came out in February 2019 and as much as it was a fun game, I never fully go into it. I then found out that they released an arena mode and I was curious about the arena mode. After me trying it and playing it for a while, I found it super addictive, and now, even though I do enjoy the battle royale side of Apex Legends, I love to play the arena mode more.

Which is your favorite mode on Apex Legends?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always find with Battle Royale games is that they are so much fun when you are playing with people you know.
That makes the game enjoyable as long as you don't mind losing a lot or you are young enough with your friends to play it a lot with them.
I use to love the old Call of Dutys because I played them for hours each day with the same people more or less.

Nowadays I maybe get to play 3 or 4 times a week for a few hours if I'm very lucky. That means when you miss out on a massive amount of information that you just cant learn and pick up. Which makes the game very unenjoyable, in my opinion of course.

I probably got around 100ish hours on the game, and I can't say its a bad game, more so that I'm bad cause I can't play its more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds