Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone run their own dispensary for cannabis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Cannabis is a growing business and I honestly would like to be a part of it. It seems very promising and worthwhile to get involved. Anyway, I was curious if anyone here runs their own dispensary? If so, do you make good money doing it? Are there any rules you have to follow? Does it go by state?

Advertisement Placeholder
Though in my country, it's still illegal for now but I know of a few people that run their dispensaries and I can say it's very profitable.
Especially now that the used would go beyond just smoking it. Different by products would now be emphasized on. If you have any choice to invest, please do.

Cannabis is a growing business and I honestly would like to be a part of it. It seems very promising and worthwhile to get involved. Anyway, I was curious if anyone here runs their own dispensary? If so, do you make good money doing it? Are there any rules you have to follow? Does it go by state?

in my country cannabis is illegal, so I don't think anyone is legally opening such a business here :)) maybe in the future it will be legalized, I don't know ..

Some developed countries have already legalized the sale of cannabis.
Cannabis business is not legalized in my country and at such many people do not have freedom to run such.
I am not sure how much money one can make from its sales.

Well I don't know much about cannabis but it is something I will like to some research on because it is very needful and from what I have seen it looks like a productive business

You can make good money by investing in Cannabis, but it would be a good idea to check the laws because growing Cannabis is not legal and requires you to go through many steps in order to get into this business. Not all the people can start growing cannabis.

in my country cannabis is illegal, so I don't think anyone is legally opening such a business here :)) maybe in the future it will be legalized, I don't know ..
It is also illegal here. However, 60 years ago, it was legal. Americans traveled to our country to enjoy marijuana. They say our country banned marijuana due to the pressure from American government

Most countries are banning it because of the effect it has on humans, so I believe you have to travel to location in which it is accepted generally ,but personally I won't like to engage into something that the government don't advise a citizen to do.

In my country, it is illegal to engage in any business involving cannabis whether physically or online. Cannabis has not been approved even for therapeutic use in my country.

There are so many countries where you can go and market your cannabis free. This is not the case in my country because it is still banned even for recreational purposes.

There are some advanced countries that legalized the planting of cannabis due to his economic importance, but in my country people abuse it while it will be very hard for the government to legalize it

Cannabis is illegal in my home country, however, hemp seeds is a much sought after delicacy, Help fabrics are also in demand, clothing and other accessories made from hemp fabrics are very expensive.

I have never seen anyone who owns their own cannabis dispensary as it appears to be an illegal venture here in my country, so individuals avoid regulatory agencies.

Although it is banned by most government cannabis, it still have some economic importance of treating cancer, hair dandruff, depression and it can also be used for missing weight. Since it is banned Even if someone is running his dispensory it will be done secretly.

Cannabis banned over here. If you're found with it you'd be treated like criminal over here. Maybe as times goes on it would be considered legal

Cannabis sales and marketing in Nigeria is an illegitimate business. In fact if you are caught smoking it or selling it you might be jailed for six months or more. So I can discuss about this here.

Cannabis illegal in my country over here. There are different government agencies that erase people who are engaging in cannabis business. Some people are still managing to run this business but they are always on the run.

I know the cannabis business is growing especially in countries where they have been legalized. Over here, I think it is illegal to run a cannabis business.

Cannabis bussiness is a trending bussiness in almost all developed countries but here in my country it is illegal to run a cannabis bussiness

To run a cannabis dispensary is not easy to establish. Cannabis dispensary is not allowed in some countries,so therefore anyone that what to run a dispensary needs to following government terms and conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds