Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody publishing on HubPages?

Congratulations on your success in the above platform. You have also done well for bringing this earning opportunity to the notice of this forum. Personally, the platform is of no benefits to me because I am trying to develop my writing skills. Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement Placeholder
His success simply came out of writing SEO related contents, and his endurance spirit to wait for sometime before seeing his creativity yielding result.

I have actually possessed an aspiration therefore often times to function certainly there certainly. Individuals are actually truly making great cash coming from it, however it takes some time to increase security as well as begin making routinely. The important things that maintains me far from beginning my trip because webinternet web site is actually that it just pays with PayPal however I do not have actually it as my profile was actually restricted.

Ever since I learned about how hubppages work I never got passionate about it cos it will take me long time to start earning from hubppages. It will be better for me to create my own blog and promote it.

Ever since I learned about how hubppages work I never got passionate about it cos it will take me long time to start earning from hubppages. It will be better for me to create my own blog and promote it.

Dear, can you please tell me more about how Hubpages work? Do we need to submit a sample of our writing on that platform to get accepted? Is it just a blog promoting platform where you promote your blog for more traffic?

I joined Hubpages in 2010. I received my first payment in 2013. Since then I have been receiving payment every month. If you have writing skills and want to make money as a writer, Hubpages is the best platform. However, in order to earn from hubpages, you need to have patience, you may have to publish hundreds of articles and wait for 2-3 years before you begin to earn seriously.
I don't am interested in doing or working on that kind of platform, what if I don't have any means of making money then working with them won't I pay bills for two to three years so is a no-no for me guess.

Well at first reading on I felt interested about this site you are talking about and check it out but you said patience if 2 to 3 years but that shouldn't be an obstacle for a true writer

Dear, can you please tell me more about how Hubpages work? Do we need to submit a sample of our writing on that platform to get accepted? Is it just a blog promoting platform where you promote your blog for more traffic?
At hubppages you don't need to submit any samples to start earning. If you need to know more you should PM @Nomad, he has better idea than me.

Hubpages is not make money quick kind of sites. It is a site for people who are passionate about writing. Apart from ad program earning, you can also earn from Amazon affiliate marketing

Three years to earn is a long wait especially when the Money to be earned is a meagre sum,there are freelance sites on can write and get paid

Writing article is in hubpages is not what you would earn from in a short period. It's not a get rich quick program. You would have to be very patient with before you start earning on hubpages . I have some publications there but my busy schedule didn't allow me make more publications.

In order to earn from hubpages, you need to publish a lot of articles and generate a lot of views on your article. One of the easiest ways to build views on hubpages is by leaving comments on other posts.

Wow!!! What will make them put that kind limitations to persons earning potential like that. I will have to publish hundreds of articles and also wait for a period not less than three years before I can start talking of getting paid there? Is it really worth it?

I have never tried hugpages and I may not try it because i do not have any idea how it works. I am also an ESL writer who has worked for some people as of now. I may try other sites.

Hubpages is not a make money quick site, or get rich quick site. IT is a site for serious writers who have passion in writing and who are also very patient. It took me a long time to earn my first payment, but these days I receive payment regularly even though I have not published on the site since a long time.

I joined Hubpages in 2010. I received my first payment in 2013. Since then I have been receiving payment every month. If you have writing skills and want to make money as a writer, Hubpages is the best platform. However, in order to earn from hubpages, you need to have patience, you may have to publish hundreds of articles and wait for 2-3 years before you begin to earn seriously.
Really?
This is cumbersome.
But then, if the patience is worth the pay at the end of the day, it is worth going on for it.
Thanks for sharing.

Hub page is one of the money is mining machine few years ago. people are making a lot of money just by publishing content on hub page. But still changes when Google algorithm update eat Hubpage.

Really?
This is cumbersome.
But then, if the patience is worth the pay at the end of the day, it is worth going on for it.
Thanks for sharing.
Writing is not something that will make you rich overnight. It will take time to become successful provided you are good at writing. I waited a couple of years to earn my first payment, but since then I have been receiving payment without doing hard work

Hubpages is not a make money quick site, or get rich quick site. IT is a site for serious writers who have passion in writing and who are also very patient. It took me a long time to earn my first payment, but these days I receive payment regularly even though I have not published on the site since a long time.
It is truly not a get rich quick kind of site. It takes so much effort and patience to earn well there. Those who started earlier are enjoying the fruits right now.

Hubpages is a site for those who want to build their writing career by writing useful and interesting content. This site is not for those who want to write and earn money immediately (just like on forums)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds