Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody publishing on HubPages?

Earning on hubpages is never easy, you need to work hard on getting traffic to your articles. However, once your articles build traffic, you will be earning really from hubpages.
If I promote it, through various means and the traffic starts pumping up very high. What will be my average monthly earnings at hubpages dear?

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow. You joined hubpages in 2010 and received your first payment cheque I'm 2013. That's a very long time you've been with this guys then. You must have grown roots in that platform by now lol!!

I joined Hubpages in 2010. I received my first payment in 2013. Since then I have been receiving payment every month. If you have writing skills and want to make money as a writer, Hubpages is the best platform. However, in order to earn from hubpages, you need to have patience, you may have to publish hundreds of articles and wait for 2-3 years before you begin to earn seriously.
Time is of essence , most people espevially me cant work for like two years before getting payment , and thats because we are working to survive daily, but its good for people that have other sources of income.

I don't use that PLATFORM and I don't even think it's really sensible for a good content writer to wait for up to two years before he or she start making money with his or her work

If I promote it, through various means and the traffic starts pumping up very high. What will be my average monthly earnings at hubpages dear?
Currently, I have a little over 100 articles and receive about 1500 daily visits (mostly from Google) and I make just about $60 per month. The earning mostly depends on traffic location and visitor engagement.

Currently, I have a little over 100 articles and receive about 1500 daily visits (mostly from Google) and I make just about $60 per month. The earning mostly depends on traffic location and visitor engagement.
Gradually you're earning dear, in the future with more work, you'll come to earn when your site contents get indexed by search engines.

Gradually you're earning dear, in the future with more work, you'll come to earn when your site contents get indexed by search engines.
Most of my articles on hubpages are indexed by Google. Some articles are even ranked on top 5 (for given keywords). That's the reason I am earning on he site. I have not visited the site for 3 months, yet, I have received payment twice.

I joined Hubpages in 2010. I received my first payment in 2013. Since then I have been receiving payment every month. If you have writing skills and want to make money as a writer, Hubpages is the best platform. However, in order to earn from hubpages, you need to have patience, you may have to publish hundreds of articles and wait for 2-3 years before you begin to earn seriously.
Wow interesting is pretty cool but waiting for 2-3 years before making serious money I don't think is everybody that have that patient to wait this long

Hmm, I don't have such kind of appetite to work and stay without reward for 2-3 years. What's the reason for that? Is the reward I'm going to receive reach $5,000 if I'm putting hardwork till that duration? Cos that's the only motivating thing that can make me wait for such number of years to get started with earning with hubpages.

Most of my articles on hubpages are indexed by Google. Some articles are even ranked on top 5 (for given keywords). That's the reason I am earning on he site. I have not visited the site for 3 months, yet, I have received payment twice.
That's passive income source for you dear. Maybe the keyword you generated for the article you wrote is top notch, that's why Google indexed it. How much do you earn as passive income in a month at hubpages?

I'm not publishing articles st hubpages I've learned about hubpages and how it is rich when it comes to earning passive income through it when your contents are indexed by Google.

That's passive income source for you dear. Maybe the keyword you generated for the article you wrote is top notch, that's why Google indexed it. How much do you earn as passive income in a month at hubpages?
Google index and Google search ranks are two different things. Sooner or later all pages are indexed. However, the indexed pages will be found only when your content appear on the top search results page. Some of my hubpages articles rank high on search results. I earn about $70 per month from hubpages without practically doing anything

No, I don't publish on hubpages. I don't even know what that page is nor have I ever head of it before. If it can be an alternative to an existing platform, might be a good move to use them

This is a good information for those who knows how to write content and it will definitely help them to make good amount of money online. Thanks for sharing this.

Google index and Google search ranks are two different things. Sooner or later all pages are indexed. However, the indexed pages will be found only when your content appear on the top search results page. Some of my hubpages articles rank high on search results. I earn about $70 per month from hubpages without practically doing anything
I got what you said now about getting ranked by search engines and being indexed as well. I can say earning $70 a month from hubpages doing nothing again is simply a nice passive income for you dear. That's to say you've already worked your way out that enabled you to be earning passive income via hubpages.

Hmm that's a long period of time though. What. What are the exact rules and regulations for earning on the site and what are their payment methods

Before earning via hubpages you'll need to create quality contents after contents, then wait for some time, it might be period of 1-2 years depending how viral your contents are via search engines.

This is my first time of hearing about that platform, I pray it will be a good place to make money. I have been looking for a good website where I can write articles and make money. But for so long now I have not seen a good play for it. I wish it will be a better place to start with

I got what you said now about getting ranked by search engines and being indexed as well. I can say earning $70 a month from hubpages doing nothing again is simply a nice passive income for you dear. That's to say you've already worked your way out that enabled you to be earning passive income via hubpages.
Yes, that's why I always suggest people to join Hubpages if you enjoy article writing. It might take long time to start earning on hubpages, but once your articles start getting traffic, you will begin o earn residual income.

Yes, that's why I always suggest people to join Hubpages if you enjoy article writing. It might take long time to start earning on hubpages, but once your articles start getting traffic, you will begin o earn residual income.
That's nice advise you've given dear. I have an account via hubpages I created for over two months now. But I never created a single article there cos I'm not motivated for hubpages.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds