Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody publishing on HubPages?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I joined Hubpages in 2010. I received my first payment in 2013. Since then I have been receiving payment every month. If you have writing skills and want to make money as a writer, Hubpages is the best platform. However, in order to earn from hubpages, you need to have patience, you may have to publish hundreds of articles and wait for 2-3 years before you begin to earn seriously.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do have a HubPages account but was never very successful there. I once got involved in a discussion about Bubblews and because I mentioned that I was always paid (many people lost their money there) I suddenly became some kind of pariah and was accused of being in league with Arvind, the owner, which was quite laughable as he didn't even know I existed! Bad memories for me

I do have a HubPages account but was never very successful there. I once got involved in a discussion about Bubblews and because I mentioned that I was always paid (many people lost their money there) I suddenly became some kind of pariah and was accused of being in league with Arvind, the owner, which was quite laughable as he didn't even know I existed! Bad memories for me
Lol, which kind of league they thought you entered with bubblews admin 'Arvind?? Which made the other members to suspect you @Sprite1950.

Lol, which kind of league they thought you entered with bubblews admin 'Arvind?? Which made the other members to suspect you @Sprite1950.
It was some years ago now but I was literally hounded off the site because they believed I was a "shill" (someone who reports back to a site owner for rewards). I didn't even know what that was, I had to google it. The thread was started by a poster called Thomas Swann and was titled Bubblews the Scam. It's probably still there. The problem was the site favoured users from certain countries and one of them was the UK so some people got paid and others didn't. It wasn't everyone who thought it, just a couple of posters but they made my life really difficult for a while. They even started accusing me of doing the same on other sites, sites I had never heard of! . I can laugh now but at the time it was very hurtful.

It was some years ago now but I was literally hounded off the site because they believed I was a "shill" (someone who reports back to a site owner for rewards). I didn't even know what that was, I had to google it. The thread was started by a poster called Thomas Swann and was titled Bubblews the Scam. It's probably still there. The problem was the site favoured users from certain countries and one of them was the UK so some people got paid and others didn't. It wasn't everyone who thought it, just a couple of posters but they made my life really difficult for a while. They even started accusing me of doing the same on other sites, sites I had never heard of! . I can laugh now but at the time it was very hurtful.
Chaii, i understood the congested atmosphere you passed through back then at bubblews. Some reward site favour demographic over another, depending where the traffic comes large. But for me, I'll say the bubblews admin is sentimental. You aren't the one that should be attacked, but rather the admin arvind, who is selective based on demographics. When you accept members worldwide, the incentives should go round and not favour the top tier countries over the lowers.

I heard about hubpages on other forum. I took a quick look on the site and it looks fascinating. However, the articles I checked are well written, long, and seo friendly. I don't think I can write that kind of articles.

I consider myself fairly successful on hubpages because I manage to earn $50-$60 every month from Hubpages even though I have not published on the site since a couple of years. I was also on Bubblews. When the site shut down, they also took my $1300 outstanding balance. When they were paying, I was earning $400-$700 per month.

I consider myself fairly successful on hubpages because I manage to earn $50-$60 every month from Hubpages even though I have not published on the site since a couple of years. I was also on Bubblews. When the site shut down, they also took my $1300 outstanding balance. When they were paying, I was earning $400-$700 per month.
Oh no! I knew that some people had lost money but I had no idea people were earning that kind of money. That must have been a real kick in the teeth. Luckily I left the site before it disappeared as the constant server crashes used to annoy the hell out of me. I did quite well at the beginning when we could redeem at $25 but after that it went downhill. I'm not surprised it failed in the end, the quality of some of those points were just awful.

You sound as if you are doing well on Hub Pages. I managed to get my Adsense account through them which became useful to me later on another site.

Bubblews collapsed because there were too many spammers and low value content. People began to abuse the system because you could earn one cent just from a like, view and comment. I got my adsense account through hubpages, which I am still using

I am here reviewing your review, I would like to know if those hundreds of articles that are published over the span of two or three years are paid for or do they simply have to be published to be evaluated. Or is it that it gets paid less as time goes on. And another question is whether it has to do with country of residence or is it equal pay for all.

I still have an account at hubpages, I never visited there ever since i created the account. The site seems confusing to me, plus the payment method is just paypal and i don't have a paypal account.

I am here reviewing your review, I would like to know if those hundreds of articles that are published over the span of two or three years are paid for or do they simply have to be published to be evaluated. Or is it that it gets paid less as time goes on. And another question is whether it has to do with country of residence or is it equal pay for all.
Between 2012 and 2017, I was very active on the site. I published total 500 articles, but I moved most of my articles to my own sites and kept only 150 articles that were popular there. earning rate is depended on the location of traffic. If your traffic comes from tier one country, yo will earn better.

Between 2012 and 2017, I was very active on the site. I published total 500 articles, but I moved most of my articles to my own sites and kept only 150 articles that were popular there. earning rate is depended on the location of traffic. If your traffic comes from tier one country, yo will earn better.
Excellent and interesting response and experiences on your part. 500 articles are good, it was a smart decision that you have left a number of them there that make you money. I'm not in the first level so I'm sure I'm in the third. Still I think the extra earnings are good.

Excellent and interesting response and experiences on your part. 500 articles are good, it was a smart decision that you have left a number of them there that make you money. I'm not in the first level so I'm sure I'm in the third. Still I think the extra earnings are good.
It does not mater where you are based, as long as the traffic to your articles come from tier one and tier two countries, you can earn from your articles. You will begin to see earnings when you begin to receive 300 views in a day.

It does not mater where you are based, as long as the traffic to your articles come from tier one and tier two countries, you can earn from your articles. You will begin to see earnings when you begin to receive 300 views in a day.
You make it even more interesting, that is to say that if an article that I publish has more than 300 visits in a day, it is already beginning to earn, that is why it is necessary to have a lot of patience, since the previous thing is not earned easily. I also like the future projection.

Bubblews collapsed because there were too many spammers and low value content. People began to abuse the system because you could earn one cent just from a like, view and comment. I got my adsense account through hubpages, which I am still using
Its good you got your AdSense account via hubpages which you're still earning from till this day. I created hubpages account recently. But laziness have caused me not to post a single topic there.

Earning on hubpages is never easy, you need to work hard on getting traffic to your articles. However, once your articles build traffic, you will be earning really from hubpages.

This is really amazing and it is not about having writing skills alone, I am wondering still, why would you start a 2010 and get your first payment in 2013

I joined Hubpages in 2010. I received my first payment in 2013. Since then I have been receiving payment every month. If you have writing skills and want to make money as a writer, Hubpages is the best platform. However, in order to earn from hubpages, you need to have patience, you may have to publish hundreds of articles and wait for 2-3 years before you begin to earn seriously.
Whaaat. 3 years my friend is a whole lot. I can't wait that long, but if it's something one can earn from writing immediately I would have been interested.

I have had an ambition so many times to work there. People are really making good money from it, but it takes time to gain stability and start earning regularly. The thing that keeps me away from starting my journey in that site is that it only pays through PayPal yet I don't have it as my account was limited.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds