Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any tips for creating gigs in Fiverr?

Castelione

Addicted member
Credits
Hey, I am new to Fiverr, and I am having challenges creating my first gig, especially in terms of pricing and the packaged services I offer. Do you have any tips for me, please?

Advertisement Placeholder
You have to first of all check out what people who are offering the same services as you are doing, check out their content and how much they are charging. From there you can have a glue and you have to reduce your own a little lower than theirs since you do not have a good rating on the platform now.

Try to do background check and know what people offering the same services are charging. Then weigh your skill and if you are truly skilled and giving out quality services then you can charge according to the value of the services you are rendering.

I would compare your services to other people on the platform. See what they offer and try to offer something a bit different. You can offer more for the money, offer things they don't in their gigs, and things of that nature.

I think you should make them a thing that catches the viewer's eye, something that he won't easily miss and something that is little different from the others. Try making it look with a high standard so people will see you as a person with high standards who is worth paying to. But if you are not doing it yourself, if you are buying it from someone else don't pay too much since after all it is just a Fiverr Gig....

You can check out other freelancers of the same platform and the amount of money they are keeping as price for the same services you are offering. With That you can have a clue of what price you can add up for your services and make it a little lower.

I always advise that you should try to create a specific kind of content first of all like focusing only on medicals or fitness instead of trying to render general services.

I thought I should come back and ask, what niche do your services fall under? I think if we had a better idea of what you intend to offer, we can help you more.

Before you can earn money on Fiverr.con you need to have good skills, earning money in this kinds of platforms is not easy your level of skills will determine your earnings.

For you to earn money online on freelancing sites you need to have different kinds of skills, you are expected to have a skill like graphics designing, This will help you to earn enough money.

I thought I should come back and ask, what niche do your services fall under? I think if we had a better idea of what you intend to offer, we can help you more.
You have said it all, if you know what you are good at I believe you can use it as a way to gain income online, freelancing is one of the ways to earn money online this day's.

You can look for other independent contractors using the same platform and the rates they charge for the same services you provide.
With that, you may get an idea of how much you can charge for your services to somewhat reduce the price.

From the little i know about freelancing from my friends, you have to check the number of people offering the same services as you. Then you will know how much to charge for a service.

You're on a platform that allows for copy and remodeling. You can just check the top guys in your niche and see what they do then come up with your own design and pricing.

Try to create gigs that cater to specific audiences. For instance, instead of offering article writing services try to create services for people who are looking for finance articles, or ad copies, or product descriptions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds