Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any Doctor Who Fans?

Aaron

Legendary member
Gold Member
Credits
I'm seeing Christopher Eccleston, Wendy Padbury & Caitlin Blackwood in person next weekend at a convention and getting photos with all three. New Zealand doesn't really get many conventions so this will be awesome.

I'm a long time Doctor Who fan. When I was in 3rd grade (circa 1983) I stumbled across Doctor Who on my local PBS station. John Pertwee was the (3rd) doctor at the time. I watched it every satuday and never missed an episode all through (4) Tom Baker, (5) Peter Davison, and the beginning of (6) Colin Baker, and then PBS pulled it. I missed most of the Colin Baker and Sylvestor McCoy eras.

I would talk about this show with my wife, and one day she saw it at the library and brought it home. It was "Series 1" with Christopher Eccleston and I was in shock. My wife is like "that's the show you told me about, right?" and I was like "Oh my God! They brought it back!!!!"

I haven't missed an episode since.

I'm a fan of the series! I still need to actually catch up though, I stopped watching after Peter Capaldi became the doctor. I would love to meet some of the cast someday. It's super cool they're coming to New Zealand too since it seems you guys usually don't get lucky. enough to meet celebrities.

I'm a fan of the series! I still need to actually catch up though, I stopped watching after Peter Capaldi became the doctor. I would love to meet some of the cast someday. It's super cool they're coming to New Zealand too since it seems you guys usually don't get lucky. enough to meet celebrities.
We've got Catherine Tate coming in a couple months to our annual sci-fi convention :eek:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor