Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any difference between stock and shares?

A stock is a combination of something or a variety of offers. Offers are a piece of something more noteworthy for instance the stocks. Offers address the degree of ownership in the association while stock is an essential collection of offers in an association. Offers are given at standard, markdown or alongside some implicit expenses.

Advertisement Placeholder
Terminology Identical. Of the two, the more common, generic word "stocks" is. It is also used to define a slice of one or more companies' ownership. In addition, "shares" has a more precise sense in common parlance: it also refers to the ownership of a particular company.

They are almost similar, stock is used to decribe that you own a slice of a company
While as a specific meaning, it's often referred to as the owner of a company
You can transfer shares but you can't transfer stock.

A stock is an assortment of something or an assortment of shares. Shares are a piece of something greater for example the stocks. Shares address the extent of possession in the organization while stock is a basic conglomeration of shares in an organization. Shares are given at standard, rebate or at a higher cost than normal.

Even me I don't know the differences between the two of them that is why I come and I'm also interested to learn,anyone that have a deep understanding of both of them so please mention me on the differences ,I don't know what stock is all about and the other one also.

A stock, on the other hand, is an own investment. An investor who purchases stock actually owns a piece of that company. To say it another way, when an investor buys a bond, he's loaning money to a company in exchange for regular interest payments. When he buys a stock, he's buying ownership in a company.

I don't really think there is any much difference between a stock and a share. It's just that a stock is part of what you buy from a companies share. So if for example you want to go into share trading you will just have to buy the amount of stock you have capacity of buying

A stock is an assembly or a set of shares. Shares are a bigger part of, i.e., shares. The proportion of shares in the company is the share of ownership, while the stock is a simple group of shares in a company. Shares shall be issued on a par, discount or premium basis.

From my own perspective, stock is a large portfolio asset while shares is a break down of each portfolio asset. It’s also the certificate of ownership for any company while the latter is the certificate of ownership of a particular company

Shares and stocks are two different things. When you buy a percentage of a company that you are registered with it is called shares.hence you have right to make decisions. But you buy stocks in forms of assets and watch it grow.

Typically a startup company has 10,000,000 authorized shares of Common Stock, but as the company grows, it may increase the total number of shares as it issues shares to investors and employees. The number also changes often, which makes it hard to get an exact count.

When I was working in the bank we have a computer system for the stockholders. That's where I learned that the ownership of the bank (or corporation in general) is broken down in stocks. Let's say 1,000 stocks worth $5 each so the total capitalization of the company is $5,000. The stocks can be own by persons connected to the company although it can be owned by others when it is offered for sale in the stock market. When you buy that stock worth $15 that means you bought 3 shares of stocks of the company. I hope it makes sense to you.
thumbnail.jpg

1 Cup Of This At Bedtime Can Make You Lose...
1 Cup Of This At Bedtime Can Make You Lose 15 Kg Without Dieting​
secure.calch.gdn​
Hmmm, I have learnt from what you have said, your experience in the banking sector has exposed mw to shares. Shares are allocated rights to people who buy them who can be called shareholders.

A stock is a security that represents the ownership of a fraction of a corporation. This entitles the owner of the stock to a proportion of the corporation's assets and profits equal to how much stock they own where as units of stock are called "shares."

A stock is a collection of something or a collection of shares. The stocks shares represents the proportion of ownership in the company.stocks and shares are two different things. Shares are discount at per rate.

I don't understand both of them because I do not have interest in both of them that you have just mentioned instead of me to invest on this one I'll rather invest in cryptocurrency is because that is the one I have a good understanding about but for stock and share I don't know what it is.

The issue of stock will never be over emphasised, becouse From my own understanding stock and share contradict themselves, you cannot explain stock without putting the word share, so for me they are the same thing, both of them pays you dividends monthly or annually as the case may be

Though I don't know much about stock and shares, I know it is related stock is a collection of shares. Shares has to do with ownership of a part of a company that any profit that comes in is shared to the person who invested in the company

I don't know much about stock but I know shares involves having a percentage from a business or an Enterprise While a stock is a collection of shares. We can say together, the shares in a company make up the stock.

Stop is the collection of something while share is the portion of a company ownership. Share belong to something bigger. Shares are issued per discount

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds