Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź’ˇ Updates Announcing Site Garage!

Millie

Retired Administrator
Retired Staff
Credits
Good Afternoon Admin Junkies!

For those eagle eyed amongst us, you will have noticed a new node on the forum index and a new order form - so what's going on? đź‘€

Well we're pleased to announce today our new Site Garage Service! A play on the conventional 'reviews' service, we realised that reviews alone provided little-to-no value for you as a webmaster, with generic feedback and little support to make tangible change so our Site Garage service is different!

We offer 'Site Checkups' consisting of comprehensive feedback AND recommendations across 6 website areas, and then offer you the chance to pay us (AJ Credits) to go in and fix/enact these recommendations! We also offer our Support Services as a standalone for those that know what's wrong, and simply want some help putting things right.

All Site Checkups and Support Services work will be completed by our Service & Admin Team - all veteran webmasters themselves and ready to help you grow. And the best part - we will reply to all order requests, unlike some sites ;)

~ Admin Junkies Team

This is a great service for both new as well as experienced forum owners! I don't think there's a place better than AJ which provides such quality work in an affordable rate. :)

This is indeed quite a unique service that I have never seen done on such a forum before, so I hope users utilize it to the best of their abilities!

I once requested for site review on Forum Promotion and the review, despite being nice, did not help my website. I believe a service like this should come up with advice and tips that the ownber can actually implement.

I once requested for site review on Forum Promotion and the review, despite being nice, did not help my website
This is quite a common theme we noticed - we want to help promote ACTUAL change, and so this service just had to be slightly different - we hope it can be just that ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor