Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AMA: Question the spook.

I use linux as my daily driver... but I'm often running DOS and MAC OS9.2 inside of that for various applications.

A heating element to repair my Dryer.
If I recall correctly, you are a gamer, right? What game are you looking forward to get?

If I recall correctly, you are a gamer, right? What game are you looking forward to get?
Well I finally got my hands on GTA V for PC... been playing it on linux using proton. But tbh most of the games i play are old stuff... and right now I'm kind of in limbo regarding upcoming games... been too focused on my jeep and making repairs.

Well I finally got my hands on GTA V for PC... been playing it on linux using proton. But tbh most of the games i play are old stuff... and right now I'm kind of in limbo regarding upcoming games... been too focused on my jeep and making repairs.
Oh yeah, how is your jeep going?

Oh yeah, how is your jeep going?
It's going great. Finally had a few nice days so I took the opportunity to run some cabling and install the relay/fuse box and power distribution bus I'd been setting up for my Halogen headlight and triple electric fan upgrades. So far it's going well though. I'd have it done but I'm often running errands and taking care of stuff so free time is limited.

It's going great. Finally had a few nice days so I took the opportunity to run some cabling and install the relay/fuse box and power distribution bus I'd been setting up for my Halogen headlight and triple electric fan upgrades. So far it's going well though. I'd have it done but I'm often running errands and taking care of stuff so free time is limited.
Electrical is the worst imo.

Any plans with it other than maintenance?

Electrical is the worst imo.

Any plans with it other than maintenance?
Honestly if the weather stays nice I often use it to waymark and find geocaches that are way off the beaten path :p

What's your favorite band?
That's a hard pick. I like a lot of different kinds of music but my top 5 are.
Black sabbath
Judas priest
Celldweller
Gunship
Abney park

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest