Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AMA Regina G. 💋

Nice! Is there any show you are looking forward to this year? I'm waiting for Stranger Things S5.
Hmm, Survivor, Amazing Race, Avatar: The Last Airbender(already came out and completed it in a day), and So Help Me, Todd. I thought Stranger Things S5 already came out. 😮

Hmm, Survivor, Amazing Race, Avatar: The Last Airbender(already came out and completed it in a day), and So Help Me, Todd. I thought Stranger Things S5 already came out. 😮
Wow. That's some list, hehe. No, Stranger Things Season 5 is yet to come out. Might come out in 2025.

Wow. That's some list, hehe. No, Stranger Things Season 5 is yet to come out. Might come out in 2025.
It also might change considering the controversy with Noah. Unsure what they're going to do about that.

Not really. I did play WWE 2k23 when I got it for Christmas but I'm not much of a gamer like I used to be.
I feel you. It's pretty much the same for me as well. There was a time when I used to game for 10 hours a day. Now, I hardly get a couple of hours in a week. What's your role in your new job btw?

I feel you. It's pretty much the same for me as well. There was a time when I used to game for 10 hours a day. No, I hardly get a couple of hours in a week. What's your role in your new job btw?
The gaming landspace has definitely changed from when I was younger. But I work in the medical field as a customer service representative.

That's a personal + professional growth! Congratulations!
Is there anything you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
Yeah, not going to be stuck in the past anymore. But thank you! 🤍

Hmm, hopefully, be a best-selling author. Book tours, book signings, and whatever else comes along with that.

Yeah, not going to be stuck in the past anymore. But thank you! 🤍

Hmm, hopefully, be a best-selling author. Book tours, book signings, and whatever else comes along with that.
Great! Wish you all the best!

Do you have any book available online for reading?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest