Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Alcohol Addictions / Problems With Drinking

TheWhiteNinja978

Renowned member
Credits
There's a lot of people who can handle so much alcohol at a certain amount those are the people who are moderate with their drinking and can keep it at a certain level, then there's people who cannot control themselves at all so they drink and drink and drink.. Little do they know that drinking a lot of anything can have an adverse effect, especially when it comes to alcohol. I personally would never drink anything besides juice, sodas, anything non-alcoholic.

Advertisement Placeholder
I also don't drink alcohol. Just like you, I prefer water, soda, milk etc.

Some people mention that I have a boring lifestyle (no drinking, no partying, no drug, no smoking etc.). I don't care if they call me boring or whatever. I love my lifestyle and it suits me.

I also don't drink alcohol. Just like you, I prefer water, soda, milk etc.

Some people mention that I have a boring lifestyle (no drinking, no partying, no drug, no smoking etc.). I don't care if they call me boring or whatever. I love my lifestyle and it suits me.
That's good I mean you not doing anything means you are living a healthy lifestyle.

Yes. I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle and I want to avoid as many bad things as possible. So far, I have done good in that regard.

I still have to cut down on junk food. Also, I may start going for organic foods when I can afford it.

Yes. I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle and I want to avoid as many bad things as possible. So far, I have done good in that regard.

I still have to cut down on junk food. Also, I may start going for organic foods when I can afford it.
Have you thought about growing plants and food-type things to eat?

I barely know anything about farming. My dad knows a bit and he grows vegetables in his small backyard. As of now, I don't have the skills or time for gardening.

However, I am planning to learn. I think that we all should eat organic, because mainstream foods are probably not good for health.

I barely know anything about farming. My dad knows a bit and he grows vegetables in his small backyard. As of now, I don't have the skills or time for gardening.

However, I am planning to learn. I think that we all should eat organic, because mainstream foods are probably not good for health.

Oh alright or you could go to organic markets.

There's a lot of people who can handle so much alcohol at a certain amount those are the people who are moderate with their drinking and can keep it at a certain level, then there's people who cannot control themselves at all so they drink and drink and drink.. Little do they know that drinking a lot of anything can have an adverse effect, especially when it comes to alcohol. I personally would never drink anything besides juice, sodas, anything non-alcoholic.

Oh they know, they just dont care.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds