Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Aero Force Gaming

C

Cal

Please review Aero Force Gaming. We would appreciate it. The URL is

PORTAL: http://aeroforcegaming.com
FORUMS: http://aeroforcegaming.com/forums/

Anyone is welcome to join. It's awesome. I want your feedback more than your membership though. Talk it up. What do you think needs to change to make this place go boom? :bomb:

-----------------------------------------------------------
@Jordan - no....no no no....calm down. I'm retired from this forum bullshit. Although I'm enjoying this new Aero Force Gaming forum as a regular member. Oh...this avatar is for you buddy since I haven't seen you in several months.:banana:

Advertisement Placeholder
Very good. Jordan...gotta get to your PM in a moment. However. Keep the feedback coming! Gonna give Summit14 the url here because I agree with you 100%!

Hey, I'm the site owner, and totally agree on the Off topic. Would you say after or before support?

Well, the theme is used a lot in gaming forums but that's because it is so good :D Love the theme
I also love the signup banner you have as well.

I suppose another thing you can do (Which may take a bit of extra work) is to have a new background on every sub game forum. Like in COD, have a cod background well in halo, have a halo background etc.

That's just my opinion though and is not needed xD

Thanks, I was actually thinking about the different background on each page. I'll see what I can do about it haha.

@Jordan - he's been listening to me all day. He can take your opinion. I've already given him far too many. :zipit:

Come join it. You're a gamer. I know it's busy, my life is busy too, but I know you've got a few minutes of time! ;)

@Jordan - he's been listening to me all day. He can take your opinion. I've already given him far too many. :zipit:

Come join it. You're a gamer. I know it's busy, my life is busy too, but I know you've got a few minutes of time! :wink:
Ya, I might just join.
Your seriously missing a big game though as well, I don't see battlefield :'(

Haha, well opinions are what makes a website better. I'm not the one signing up, you are. Like I said on other threads, if the User has a suggestion, I'm happy to hear it!

AND OMG YOUR RIGHT
How did I forget battlefield :facepalm:

Last edited:
Good. Goooooooooooooooood. JOIN US.

vaderfather.jpg

I mean...please consider it. :angel:

It looks really good thus far. The only suggestion I would make is to add different website backgrounds when the user is browsing a section dedicated to the specific game. Other than that it looks really well done and I wish you good luck!

Edit: Is the forum oriented towards FPS gamers? If it's not, I'd suggest adding a couple of game-specific forums for games that aren't from the FPS genre (e.g. The Elder Scrolls Online).

Hey, thanks for the input. I'm actually trying to do the different backgrounds on each page now, just gotta get images for it. What games would you recommend adding?

What games would you recommend adding?
I'd suggest adding couple from the MMO genre such as Guild Wars, The Elder Scrolls Online, World of Warcraft and Diablo 3, since such games usually have the biggest following. I'd also suggest adding League Of Legends section, since nearly every person on this planet plays the game by now.

I'd recommend not making it too large however. Inclusion of all these things should come much later. Right now there's 2 active posters possibly a third...and maybe 2-3 lurkers from what I've seen. You can't include everything right away. That's a bad path to go down.

Just need to turn lurkers into active posters, and guests into lurkers lol, then repeat the cycle

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds