Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Aero Force Gaming

Very good looking site, theme looks great. Don't create too many forums in one go as it would make the site look empty, I found that out the hard way.

Advertisement Placeholder
Very good looking site, theme looks great. Don't create too many forums in one go as it would make the site look empty, I found that out the hard way.

Your site looks pretty good too @Creaky. It's got a good clean design and I like what you did with the forum status icons. Your structure and layout of the forums is very neat and orderly as well and you used your sub forums in a good way. Perhaps you guys might trade posts....you both, @Summit, look like you could use the activity to get off the ground. Although I'm just playing middleman lol. I have no stake in any of this :wink:

Even if you have a MMO category then have certain MMO's as sub categories (WoW, Elder scrolls, etc) would make it look cleaner.
I agree with this, but at current time I'd simply make sections for couple of the major games (Battlefield, Call of Duty, Titan Fall, The Elder Scrolls Online (or series in general) and Guild Wars 2 (or series in general).

After there's several active users I'd create genre sections with major games as it's sub-sections to make everything look cleaner and more organized. However, in the end it's up to you and your users how you guys would prefer the forum to look and feel, I'm just telling you how I'd do it if I'd be the owner or admin.

I do want to have more MMO's, don't get me wrong. However, when there are only 3-4 Active posters, it starts to look a little empty. I added a MMO Discussion with thread Prefixes of a lot of popular MMO's. I don't know how that is going to work out, but let me know.

Last edited:
I do want to have more MMO's, don't get me wrong. However, when there are only 3-4 Active posters, it starts to look a little empty. I added a MMO Discussion with thread Prefixes of a lot of popular MMO's. I don't know how that is going to work out, but let me know.
I guess that will work for now. Once it gets populated you can move them to their own sub categorie.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds