Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AdWin: watch ads, win money

AdWin

Credits
I created an app called AdWin.
The idea? Each day you are able to watch a certain amount of ads. In return you receive a ticket for each ad watched.
3/4 of the revenue from the ads, go to a prize pool. Every sunday, one lucky ticket wins the prize pool.
The pay out is in BTC + the drawing happens on a third party website to make sure everything is fair. '

If you want to give it a shot, it is currently on the Google Play store: AdWin - Earn tickets, win money.
Currently the amount of players are quite low, which gives you high chances of winning!

Let me know what you think!

Currently having 20 users, which results in quite a low prize pool, but a high chance of winning.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a very good idea but what matters is the legitimacy of the app. There are many apps that offered mouth-watering services but end up to be a scam. I don't know the legitimacy of the app yet.

I will try to download the app and see if I could tap into the opportunities because it's Still new. The major concern that I have is the legitimacy of the app. Many of such apps turned out to be waste of time.

I think something that would be more interesting to users would be the rewards associated with the app usage. Though the idea that a part of the rewards go back to the app is an idea that's great so there'll be reserve so to say.

I'd like to use this app but I'm mot interested in crypto (I'm more interested in paypal rewards), the idea is cool tho

The idea of this app looking different from other apps so surely I will check out if it is real or not. I hope this app will not do any scams like other apps.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds