Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advise for people who wants to start a business.

My advice to those who wants to start business ia to prepare before starting your business, understand your business, plan for it and then aceit. The first thing is what is your purpose of starting a business, who are your target audience, are they youth or adult or children are the closer, that is proximity, is your market far from the or close to them? You need to consider he market structure, you also need to consider your competitors are they giving out the same products with the same price check those things out
To gain back lost customers, you must understand why you loose them in the first place, what customers ask themselves Is; Is your products Solving my problem? Am I deriving utility for his product? Then get feedback from them, hear there Testimonies and complains, here there suggestions, and work on it, you can also do incentives, give out some products for free, you may need to contact them aswell, improve your products to compete with competitors aswell.

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me i dont have much advice to tell does that are about to start business but the only advice I will give them is to look at the location properly then have plans and strategy then also look into the business plans also have it at the back of there mind that there will be challenges and risk so they should prepare there minds

My advice for anyone who wants to start a business or venture into any kind of business he or she think they know how to do well,should be well proper planed. Why I said that is because when you plan before you start something it always comes out best,but something you never planed for will come out good but not the best,all because you never take your time to plan well before you venture into it..

I would advise a business owner to hire experienced staff when it comes to handling the business. According to several studies that were carried out by many different professioanls, experienced staff is much better at making your business more profitable. However, this does not mean you should not hire fresh people at all. You can hire them if you think they are good at doing their job.

I understand. These are very important posts because a new enterpreneur needs to know about this before starting a business. Focusing on a particular niche is very important
I will encourage anyone who wish to start up something new , the fear of the unknown kept us where we are today , one needs to improve in thinking and in creative, it is very necessary for growth

Put your best in it..
Have a positive mindset..
Be really to take risk.
Get acquainted with new people to promote your business..
Avoid negative vibes..
Take note of all expenses..
Be committed to the business..
Have a focus as to where you are heading to..
Dont give distraction a chance..
Lastly,be patient for the result..

If I understand perfectly, when only one type of services or products is offered, they are generally specialized and customers value it. In my country, clients look for specialized businesses when looking for certain services, for example telephones, televisions, electrical appliances, etc. In this way there is more confidence in the service or product.

I agree with you on this. Having a specialty and focusing on one type of business or service is the right way to go about creating a brand and name for yourself. This way, you would become a force and more patronage will be directed to you. If you need to expand, it would not be difficult as you have mastered that area of business. You could even go to coach others and let them handle some of your branches or office so that more money could be made and achieved. My sister did this when she was into the saloon business. She was able to amass more profits than she bargained for due to her prowess and specification in the sector she handled.

My advise if that you should be fully prepared if you’re going to start up a business because starting up a business requires dedication commitment and sacrifice and you should bear in mind that every business have its ups and downs and it’s season

I agree with you. If you don't have a niche that you are known for, most people would think you are only gambling in business and won't want to work with you. Getting a profitable niche is key in business.
[automerge]1619097767[/automerge]
I agree with you. If you don't have a niche that you are known for, most people would think you are only gambling in business and won't want to work with you. Getting a profitable niche is key in business.

They have said it all do not mix profit and lost together, try to know when to quit,don't be in a haste to implement decision,if you loose today you will wind tomorrow

If you wanna start a business, my best advise for you is to make sure you go into business that you're passionate about so as to avoid stories that touches the heart

I don't quite understand your point. Are you saying it is better to venture into a service based business instead of product based? Or you are saying it is better to have a particular area of expertise in the business so as to attract more customers?
In any case, it is always good to be an expert in one field, but at the same time, one should try to expand his skills horizon. Wouldn't you agree?
No what he is saying is you should focus on a niche to maximise your profit and it makes sense, someone once said to me Jack of all trades is master of none.

most times the thing you want to avoid will still meet you even if you choose a niche and sector to concentrate on.But specialty cannot be overlooked when you want to weel known in a sector,but if you fail to be consistent and focus and have picture of continous growth,then you might not susced

Couldn't agree more it is called specialty for a reason. When one is specific not just for a product but also service too, customers know where to find that specific service or product first.

My advice for people who want to start businesses is that there is actually no hurry. You should take your time properly and do the necessary findings first. You should not also jump into investment opportunities because of the fear of missing out on them.

My advise for people who want to start a business is to make sure they have a reasonable amounts of money that is enough to start the business they want to venture into and they should make sure it is the type of job that they have passion for.

If you want to start a business, you should be sure that you are very patient because profits might not all come early. You should also know that learning is part if the process.

People who are thinking of going into business must understand that the business is not something you should expect immediate profit, you really need a lot of time for your business to start generating the profit you need.

Before you start a business, you need to go through some processes such as making research about those that have done the kind of business before, getting the kind of system used in every area of the business, analysing the collected information theoretically and the likes. Then implement your results. If your results is to specialize on a particular product, you don't need to argue since you have done the necessary research.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds