Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advise for people who wants to start a business.

If you want to start a business, I think there are some things to keep in mind 1Choose a good place . And you should have as much information as possible about the business you want to do and give the business as much time as possible. And start a business that you can easily invest in.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you provide a particular service it will do you a lot of good if you just focus on a niche

If you provide a service,

People will take you more seriously if you have an area of specialty, and you'll make more money.

And it doesn't mean you are limiting yourself (incase you were thinking this)

What you're doing, is getting more clarity and precision.

Hope you understand?.
Yes dear I am completely agree with you, focus and concentration is very necessary for the progress and development of any type of business, if a person start any type of business but he deal clearly with the customers, he can earn good money from that particular Limited business.

Yes I agree with you, is good to be fucus, is good you are known for a particular stuff before adding side hustle. When you do multiple things at the same time, you may end up not knowing what you are doing, and you may end up not making good money because you are everywhere. You can't be everywhere and make it.

Business is Good idea Than Having a Job, because you are Restricted by who's employee you are. But Business provide you opportunity to work as Much as You Want. Secondly, you may get more than Your needs by putting more efforts. But Job Doesn't give you that.So we should give preference to business.

The Advise for people who wants to start a business​

Some of the tips for starting a business and making it succeed. Know yourself, your true motivational level, the amount of money you can risk, and what you're willing to do to be successful. Choose the right business for you. Be sure there really is a market for what you want to sell.

True, but it’s advisable to find out the service that is needs by a lot of people so that you can have relevance even while making money. Finding a niche is great but I think finding a niche around people need is even better, that way people will always need your products which means more profit for you.

For a business of service like for example a car garage for repairs you need to have an expert mechanic and expert car body painter. If your workers are good then you can build up a good reputation which can lead to more customers. However, the main issue in hiring such personnel to work for you is not easy. Usually the customers would be loyal to the expert worker and not to the car shop. When the expert leaves then you tend to lose the customers.

If you provide a particular service it will do you a lot of good if you just focus on a niche

People will take you more seriously if you have an area of specialty, and you'll make more money.

Hope you understand?.
No, I think you can do better by widening your horizon. Yes it is good to have a niche but then having varieties is better. You never know, a client might come to you for a product and end up asking for another one. So having a niche is not such a great idea.

I don't quite understand your point. Are you saying it is better to venture into a service based business instead of product based? Or you are saying it is better to have a particular area of expertise in the business so as to attract more customers?
In any case, it is always good to be an expert in one field, but at the same time, one should try to expand his skills horizon. Wouldn't you agree?
What I mean is to be an expert in one field of business, then over time you can move on to learn other things or even find ways for the business in a which you are already a guru to expand a bit more. In essence the point is to focus on a niche and become a master at it.
[automerge]1610875742[/automerge]
No, I think you can do better by widening your horizon. Yes it is good to have a niche but then having varieties is better. You never know, a client might come to you for a product and end up asking for another one. So having a niche is not such a great idea.
I understand your point, in any case if you are renowned for something or providing a particular service, there will be inflow of customers regardless of whether you provide a other services. But that niche which people know you for and know you are quite good at is what will make them patronise you.

in starting up a business,make sure you choose the right location that can boost sales.dont trust people too much and make sure the advertisement is well displayed

In starting a business you need a lot of patience. And if it's the case of small scale business..I'll advise you take your time to grow your business, focus on your niche,be it product or service.
Being patient is something that's very important for any business that you start. It does take time to get your name out there and to advertise your company and to try and get people to use your services since you don't have a reputation at that point. However with the right marketing strategy and promotions you are able to accomplish this.

You are right, you need to have an area of specialty if you are a all business doer or service doer, no one will take u serious because they believe u haven't spend enough time to learn one to become a pro in it. But if u are on one course period will start recommending ur service

Make your own q&A When starting out, I think the best tip is to answer questions. Questions such as: what does your company do (in as few words as possible), what are you selling, what are you charging, what are your long term goals for the company, what are your short term goals for the company, how are you going to advertise, how are you going to grow the company, how are you going to fund the company, where are you going to set up up the company, what licenses and fees do you need, etc.!

1st of all you should have knowledge about the business which your are starting soon. Then you have resources like land in land business or money, then your mind set for that business. After that you have patience as business ups and down. Hardworking will be the key for you.

My first advise will be for you to start now, there's no better time to venture into any business aside now that you're thinking of it. Secondly, have a clear plan on how you intend to run your business and don't be afraid to try out me things and when things aren't going too well go back to your drawing board.

Starting a business isn’t something easy, for starters all you have to do first is having a solid business plan, prepare for financial challenges, don’t be afraid to ask for help, build a team that shares your vision

You would have to learn every aspect of that business to further your chances of being successful on it, then you would also have to come up with a marketing plan which is very important for the survival of your business. A business that does not generate a lot of sales is dead on arrival.

Provide a quality service at an affordable price people will always prefer quality to anything else, you also have to be unique, so people can be able to identify and differentiate your services from other competitors.

Hope you understand?.
You made a very valid point there. It is and will always be to your advantage if you focus on one nich for your business to focusing on doing everything that comes to you as a business because you see oportunities for making good profits. You may end up not making any good from it in the end.

Beginning a business should come from the longing to tackle an issue or need on the lookout. What issue do you see? What arrangement would you be able to make? Also, would you say you are energetic about tackling this issue?

I think an excessive number of individuals start a business for working for themselves, not on the grounds that they're energetic about something or see a need on the lookout. At that point they understand how much work, time, and tears are engaged with maintaining your own business. In case you're not enthusiastic enough about something, the moment you hit a barrier, you're not going to have the inspiration to get past it. Maintaining a business is steady difficulties and you must be energetic about how you deal with push through every deterrent to continue to push your business ahead.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds