Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advise for people who wants to start a business.

Have a better business plan, choose a favourable business location to operate on. Always be disciplined when it comes to spending money that doesn't relate to your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most business are failing nowadays because of bad management skills,also business can also experience failure when the location that a business is started is not the best, a good location with good management make a business to succeed.

Nice advise, anyone that is starting a business must understand that the business is the most important asset of his or her life and should take all the preventive measure that will be necessary to prevent the business from falling.

what kind of business do you want to start and what type of place do you hope to reach with it meaning who are your target customers. because for me your target customers will determine the location and location really matters in business

If this is your first time, know the business properly, understand the market and have an exit plan before you venture into the business. You should have no regrets afterwards.

I think business are failing now nowadays due to ignorance, going into a business for the purpose of making profit might not be the right step for establishing a business, you have to go into a business because you know what you want to do.

I do not believe in selling in single niche, I believe selling different niches will be more profitable. For example, if you are selling T shirt you can easily sell matching trousers.

If you provide a particular service it will do you a lot of good if you just focus on a niche

If you provide a service,

People will take you more seriously if you have an area of specialty, and you'll make more money.

And it doesn't mean you are limiting yourself (incase you were thinking this)

What you're doing, is getting more clarity and precision.

Hope you understand?.
Precision is very important. To be specialized in one specific service is much better than being average at multiple different services and this will give your business a good reputation as well.

If this is your first time, know the business properly, understand the market and have an exit plan before you venture into the business. You should have no regrets afterwards.
If you want to start a new business, you must understand the business very well. Establish the business in a very good location and make sure to have the necessary resources to start the business.

My advise is a common one we don't fully understand, start with the minimal best possible to you don't need to have all machinery before starting start manually and grow!

Wanting to start up a business is a good thing and you have tried to even think about starting one. Starting a business is not an easy task, before starting, i would advice you make research on what you plan on doing, after getting your idea mext would be your startup capital, and you should also have a solid business plan.

If anyone wants to start any type of business at all I would advise that they should make a lot of research first to know if the business is worth it or it is going to be a waste of time.

Wanting to start up a business is a good thing and you have tried to even think about starting one. Starting a business is not an easy task, before starting, i would advice you make research on what you plan on doing, after getting your idea mext would be your startup capital, and you should also have a solid business plan.
Yes obviously starting a business is not an easy task but as long as you are determined and you know what is good for you, you will not consider it as a difficult that he will just go ahead and pursue it.

My advise for people who want to start a business is to be patient in establishing a business. They need to do a lot of research to know if the business is the right one for them to start.

You must have it in mind to always render a quality products or services. this will makes you stand among the rest of the competitor in the marketplace. A good customer relation is very important if you want to go far in the business.

• Address excuses. Countless people dream of becoming entrepreneurs, but they never do.
  • Absorb everything. Listen to what others have to say—friends, family, experts, even yourself.
  • Be a solution.
  • Keep it simple.
  • Count the costs.
  • Imagine yourself with zero money.
  • Earn while you build.
  • Speak up about your business.
Focus and dedication is the sole advise that can be given to a person that wanted to start a business, because most people get weary at times when the business is showing some problems.

Have a better business plan, choose a favourable business location to operate on. Always be disciplined when it comes to spending money that doesn't relate to your business.
The most important of this all is proper business planning ,because without these things it will be very difficult for newbie to start up a business .then money is also the most important things.

I have three main ideas for people who want to start a business, viz: build a high-quality product, market the product very well, and provide incentives to the employees.

Advice for people starting a business. Never be in hurry to start. Take out time to plan. And let what you are about to start be something you are passionate about.

If you really want to start a business then it is very important that you should know very much about the customers that you are going to be dealing with . This should include where they live and their economic status.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds