Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertisement through Facebook

Facebook's drawback I think is that people are not actively searching for your product. In that case, you're further down the line in the buying cycle and getting a buy would require a lot more work. Well, with PPC, on the other hand, if you're bidding on someone looking for a product with a long tail keyphrase, then you might get a buy - as that justified the expensive CPC.

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely Facebook is a very good place to advertise, it has a large Audience and you can definitely reach your target audience on there. Facebook ads can convert very much if you utilise to the fullest. Well written and convincing ads.

Social media marketing is on web of the best and most effective ways to advertise products or services. Facebook is widely used by tons of people all around the globe. It’s in no doubt that the awareness created through Facebook will reach a lot of people.

Facebook advertisement is very great in promoting your business and products as it targets your audience thereby giving you genuine people who are interested on your products and what you got to offer

It is the best site to advertising in facebook but oye post and ads are good content about provide new thing and good opportunity to get and most traffic create to our post and ads etc facebook is best to making a staff and employee for our Bussiness

Facebook is one of the best social media platform to make your advertisement from. With it's large base of audience, you will be sure of pitching your goods and services to large amount of people to help you make profit. Other advertising PLATFORMs include Google AdWords and twitter advert.

Advertisement in facebook is a good idea, because facebook is a social media where you can use to advertise your products or business, so that people in very world can notice or see your products, facebook is very useful in advertising any business or whatever.

Yea, your position is my position. I have love Facebook ads from day 1, it is very vital using Facebook to get good clients for my business, I find it easy than the physical marketing of flyer and billboard... Those once also work but not as targeted as Facebook ads.. I love for Facebook ads no be here...

I think advertising on Facebook is a wonderful idea because alot of people use the Facebook app and alot of people would be aware of the goods you are selling or the services you are rendering within a short time and at a very cheap price too. You must have the best selling products or rendering the best services for the price you are charging so that you can win over the hearts of your customers.

Facebook is very popular in the world. I think it's the platform where every android user must have an Facebook ID.
So it is used very much so this will be the greatest place to advertise as we can advertise there to promote our things. Yes it's good thinking by advertising through Facebook.

As I am very much interested in advertisement.I make more use of facebook and I find that facebook is a very powerful tool for advertisement. Facebook pages are used to advertise our business through ad management.
What is your opinion?
I am also agreed with your point of view. Yes , facebook is the best advertising tool for all people who have any business, page, website or blog. Through facebook advertising, all people can get Interested visitors and customers for their business / products.

Facebook has been one of the best platforms to advertise a business cause there are a lot of people and company on facebook to see your work and also it's easier and faster and you don't even need to make contact physically before you can sell your products. So I recommend facebook for anyone started to wanna advertise his or her product.

For anyone who wishes to take his business online, facebook ads is very important, create a website and a facebook page, do make sure to have great quality products and services, advertise via facebook sponsored ads and targeting a wide range of interested people. Your business would definitely boost with great sales, great subscribers and likes.

I think any content, be it business or product, if it is of good quality, it can be made famous with a little bit of advertisement.Facebook is the only platform where you can attract more people and advertise because Facebook has four different options: video, group pages and newsfeed. Now Instagram is also linked to Facebook.Facebook can play an important role in advertising

As I am very much interested in advertisement.I make more use of facebook and I find that facebook is a very powerful tool for advertisement. Facebook pages are used to advertise our business through ad management.
What is your opinion?
I use Facebook ads a lot and it's a fantastic advertising tool, to be able to use it successfully I'll recommend taking up some tutorials in order for you use it effectively.

Along with tons of different ad types, like video ads, the level of granularity you can get with Facebook targeting capabilities is beyond belief to me. You can literally target Obama or the Prime Minister of France. Whether it be by behaviors, interests, demographics, connections, age ranges, languages, or locations, you can dig pretty deep with these targeting capabilities and layer them upon each other to ensure you’re getting rid of any questionable, out-of-market clickers. The location targeting is especially useful for local businesses looking to advertise on Facebook.

Facebook has grown to be one of the most popular social media took for advertisement in the last couple of years. And it will still remain undoubtedly the biggest for any up coming agency to promote his or her brand.

Yes by all means. Facebook is one if they greatest tools for advertising, whatever it is you want to advertise, a business, a product, an event, whatever Facebook will give you what you want all you have to do is make sure you target your audience that is does you want to reach properly so you can get the appropriate reactions and conversions from your adverts

Facebook's drawback I think is that people are not actively searching for your product. In that case, you're further down the line in the buying cycle and getting a buy would require a lot more work. Well, with PPC, on the other hand, if you're bidding on someone looking for a product with a long tail keyphrase, then you might get a buy - as that justified the expensive CPC.
Social media has become a huge industry for advertising and out of that Facebook is the best platform from where we can make the advertising of our product or business and also make it successful.

I tried the regular paid facebook ads system once to promote one of my facebook ages, it is a good way if you are planning to buy traffic or views for your youtube videos if you do that, same goes for impressions

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds