Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertisement through Facebook

Facebook is indeed very useful for advertisement as many seller and customer use Facebook and search for different products or business so it sure is a great platform. It can give your product a wide range like to other cities or even countries as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Facebook is the best social network to advertising. They have a feature known as Facebook targeted adverts which is directly shown to users who has interest in the product or services that you are advertising. This feature makes Facebook to stand out among other social networks for advertising.

Facebook is very useful and goes wide when it comes to advertisements and marketing. So many companies use Facebook to make their product and services known to many people. Facebook has the largest user base and this mean the advert will reach a lot of people and the targeted audience will also get the information given out.

Facebook ads deliver payment messages through business that are written in their voice and help reach those who value them. Advertisers create campaigns that have specific goals, which we call advertising goals, and they create ads within those campaigns to help them reach those goals.

Choose your objective. Log into Facebook Ads Manager and select the Campaigns tab, then click Create to get started with a new Facebook ad campaign. ...
Name your campaign. ...
Set up your ad account. ...
Target your audience. ...
Choose your Facebook ad placements. ...
Set your budget and schedule. ...
Create your ad.
[automerge]1612811268[/automerge]
Choose your objective. Log into Facebook Ads Manager and select the Campaigns tab, then click Create to get started with a new Facebook ad campaign. ...
Name your campaign. ...
Set up your ad account. ...
Target your audience. ...
Choose your Facebook ad placements. ...
Set your budget and schedule. ...
Create your ad.

Facebook and other social media a good means of advertisment.but for me I prefer Facebook because is more wide, people tend to understand it, and also u can meet your target tariff.
Facebook is that you can reach out to as many communities as you can by sharing in groups, sharing on Instagram or sharing on pages.

Nimra Saeed said:
As I am very much interested in advertisement.I make more use of facebook and I find that facebook is a very powerful tool for advertisement. Facebook pages are used to advertise our business through ad management.
What is your opinion?
Facebook advertisement is very effective in promoting various businesses or pages. I have ever tried advertising my page on Facebook and I didn't regret at all because it gained me the targeted viewers and much more likes too and everything was okay with me for that page.

Like Reply
K

Khezo

New member​

Verified Poster
Nimra Saeed said:
As I am very much interested in advertisement.I make more use of facebook and I find that facebook is a very powerful tool for advertisement. Facebook pages are used to advertise our business through ad management.
What is your opinion?
Facebook in general is a good marketing arena. There are lots and lots of people you can advertise to and also you can easy meet your target traffic. You can also make use of Facebook groups and ads which is a very good thing that aids business growth
Post automatically merged: Jan 14, 2021
Alogakho Esson said:
Well I welcome advertising of productand brand on Facebook but my question is is not everyone that is on Facebook that is why I classified it as Monopoly of advert because it will not reach those who are not online
I dont really get your point if you worrying about people that are not online why don't you try calculating the people that are online every seconds or hour on Facebook so there is no way the people you want to sell to won't be around to see what your ads is all about

Like Reply
  • Forum Free
  • Searches

• Customer satisfaction surveys
1 of 4Next Last

BoldItalicMore options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyListAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph formatStrike-throughUnderlineInline spoilerInline code
SmiliesInsert GIFQuoteMediaInsert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCode
RedoToggle BB codeRemove formattingDrafts
Facebook and other social media a good means of advertisment.but for me I prefer Facebook because is more wide, people tend to understand it, and also u can meet your target tariff.

Similar threads​

Yes of course Facebook is a great platform. This is how you can advertise yourself. Your business is doing well too. A friend of mine has made a lot of money through facebook. He had a lot of products which he sold by advertising on facebooks and made a lot of profit.

Facebook is the biggest social media platform currently, advertising on Facebook is a great way of reaching more audience, Facebook will take your product to go global. It will attract more customers that will be interested in your product. I think that Facebook is the best way to advertise your product

It is good to advertise on social media. Facebook is one of the most visited place among social media, advertising on Facebook is good it will let you meet different kind of people that will patronize your business, Facebook even have a special page for market where you can talk about your business.

What is your opinion?
Social media have great power for advertisement and promotion of every type of products and business.
Because almost millions of people have very easy access to Facebook WhatsApp Twitter and Instagram everyday, and if you have good knowledge about digital marketing then you can use social media as a effective way.

I have used facebook ads numerous times. In the beginning, when I did not know how facebook ads worked, I did not get ROI on my advertising budget, however, once I knew how to maximize profits trough facebook advertising, I have been using facebook ads frequently.

I have friends who sell via facebook, therefore, they are also spending on facebook ads. I have not tried myself but I hear that facebook ads are cheap, cheaper than running ads in a local newspaper here in my home country.

Since facebook is used by over 2.7 billion people, you can easily find your customers on facebook, therefore, it is a better idea to advertise on facebook compared to other platform.

What is your opinion?
Facebook has been the platform i have been using to do my advertisment since i do not have a site yet,i opened a page and use that to promote my business,i mainly use facebook manager to do my awareness and it has been giving me a good result.
[automerge]1628453901[/automerge]
What is your opinion?
Facebook has been the platform i have been using to do my advertisment since i do not have a site yet,i opened a page and use that to promote my business,i mainly use facebook manager to do my awareness and it has been giving me a good result.

What is your opinion?
You have already been on the right path so, do not mislead yourself.Facebook is one of the best platforms for effective advertisement.

Advertising on Facebook is a kinda xposure to the environment, because Facebook has numbers of people across the country who engaged in to a
It

Advertising on Facebook is very useful, Facebook tend to have millions or billions of user with will make advertising easier and fast and they won't give you ads to watch before you can post your advertisement

Advertisement through facebook is such a great work for running your new business .
Mostly People are connected on facebook,instagram and so onn..
So this is the best way to introduce your business startup

By far the most popular social media marketing platform is Facebook. Local advertisers are particularly fond of Facebook, which is currently utilized by 62 percent of them and for good reason, and most people have Facebook amount so it so easy to advertise

Facebook is definitely a great avenue for advertisement. In fact, social media platforms in general serve as a good way to promote products or services. Instagram, Twitter and even WhatsApp can attract potential customers.
Yes this platforms have made advertisement easy. Facebook is able to reach a lot of potential client as well as Twitter and WhatsApp

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds