Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertisement through Facebook

Nimra Saeed

Reputable member
Credits
As I am very much interested in advertisement.I make more use of facebook and I find that facebook is a very powerful tool for advertisement. Facebook pages are used to advertise our business through ad management.
What is your opinion?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used facebook ads. I not only advertised my page to get more likes, but also event to get more exposure, and posts to get more engagements. What I know about facebook ads is we can target audience according to geography, age group, gender, interest, etc. Another thing I love about facebook ads is how we can control out ad budget.

Advertisement through facebook is such a great work for running your new business .
Mostly People are connected on facebook,instagram and so onn..
So this is the best way to introduce your business startup.You must have the best selling products or items and the requirements should be on it's peak so you will win your advertisement in a very low time

Advertisement through Facebook is good and is an avenue to reach out to people to let them know what business you are doing, also to know their comment about your product through survey.

I once used facebook to run an advertisement for one of my affiliate products. I was able to reach more than five thousand potential customers. Facebook paid advertisement is one the best way to advertise on social media.

Facebook is definitely a great avenue for advertisement. In fact, social media platforms in general serve as a good way to promote products or services. Instagram, Twitter and even WhatsApp can attract potential customers.

Facebook and other social media outlet are great fora to advertise your products and goods. But I prefer Facebook because of its wide coverage. People tend to see and know more about your goods and services on Facebook compare to other social media handle.

All things considered, have higher transformation rates and lower CPCs. Regardless of whether you're focusing to clients who have basically visited a specific page on your site or indicating promotions of a major deal to high-esteem clients who buy normally, these clients as of now have a type of association with your business. That nature will make them additionally ready to tap on that promotion and see what you bring to the table. It will likewise make them bound to change over.

Facebook ads are bery effective when you wants drive traffic, drive sales, increase brand awareneaa, inform the general public, etc. The only another patform that can be compared to facebook is none other than google. Ratea for ads on facebook are also cheap.

Well I welcome advertising of product and brand on Facebook but my question is is not everyone that is on Facebook that is why I classified it as Monopoly of advert because it will not reach those who are not online

Facebook ads can be a good source of traffic and it seems cheap. One thing about Facebook ads is that advert ads account are easy to suspend these day. A little violation of the ads policy will leads to suspension of your ads account. Facebook friend when you are trying to drive traffic out of the platform. The only way to scale through this promote your website Facebook page to build audience and engagement from there you can link back to your website.

Advertising on Facebook can be very useful because Facebook is a social networking site that people use on a daily basis.Some people advertise on Facebook pages and promote their products or any business. Some use Facebook ads and engage people there. The advantage of advertising on Facebook is that you can reach out to as many communities as you can by sharing in groups, sharing on Instagram or sharing on pages.

Advertisement through Facebook can be very useful if one intends getting that message to a wider audience and prospective customers, Facebook has come handy in the area of affliate marketing and digital marketing.
[automerge]1610238612[/automerge]
Advertisement through Facebook can be very useful if one intends getting that message to a wider audience and prospective customers, Facebook has come handy in the area of affliate marketing and digital marketing.

Facebook is the best and one of major platform to promote a business through advertising. There are uncountable people that are using Facebook from different regionals in the world. So, if you have a Facebook page, you be using it to promote your business uploading a advertisement to there and you can also share it to other different pages.

How to advertise on Facebook
Choose your objective. Log into Facebook Ads Manager and select the Campaigns tab, then click Create to get started with a new Facebook ad campaign.

Compared to other social media platform Facebook is very effective when it comes to advertisements, it gives a larger audience, it is also very cheap.

1. Choose your objective. Log into Facebook Ads Manager and select the Campaigns tab, then click Create to get started with a new Facebook ad campaign.
  2. Name your campaign.
  3. Set up your ad account.
  4. Target your audience.
  5. Choose your Facebook ad placements.
  6. Set your budget and schedule.
  7. Create your ad.

As I am very much interested in advertisement.I make more use of facebook and I find that facebook is a very powerful tool for advertisement. Facebook pages are used to advertise our business through ad management.
What is your opinion?
Of course advertising can be done using Facebook because there are so many people on Facebook and they are using it so when we advertise on it or we privatize the Facebook page, the publicity of this thing is very high. There will be more and that thing will sell very much to us.

What is your opinion?
Facebook advertisement is very effective in promoting various businesses or pages. I have ever tried advertising my page on Facebook and I didn't regret at all because it gained me the targeted viewers and much more likes too and everything was okay with me for that page.

What is your opinion?
Facebook in general is a good marketing arena. There are lots and lots of people you can advertise to and also you can easy meet your target traffic. You can also make use of Facebook groups and ads which is a very good thing that aids business growth
[automerge]1610663488[/automerge]
Well I welcome advertising of product and brand on Facebook but my question is is not everyone that is on Facebook that is why I classified it as Monopoly of advert because it will not reach those who are not online
I dont really get your point if you worrying about people that are not online why don't you try calculating the people that are online every seconds or hour on Facebook so there is no way the people you want to sell to won't be around to see what your ads is all about

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds